𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕. 8 𝕷𝖔𝖕𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖉

Warning: RAPE/ SEXUAL CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER

YOU P.O.V.

The date that I had with Pennywise even if he wasn't a normal human he is still quite the hot loving clown-boy. He teleported me back home where I enter inside to take my bear upstairs to put it in my room. When I place my bear in my room, I went back downstairs to get a glass of water. I enter the kitchen to see my uncle sitting at the table with 8 bottles of beer that were scattered everywhere as I walked over to the coverts to open it and grab a glass. As I place it under the faucet and turned on the handle to let the water run. As soon as I turned it off I felt arms wrapped around my waist as I went stiffed feeling my uncle leaning close placing his chin on the shoulder.

"Y-Your back? I-I-I see you had a fun night..." He slurred.

The alcoholic smell hit my nostrils making me almost gag out as I remove his arms around me. I turned to leave, but he grasped my arm so tightly as I tried to force him off. He wouldn't let me go as I fight the urge to remove him off me since he's drunk.

"GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME!" I screamed.

"You little bitch!" He slapped me as I fell against the wall trying to exit as he grabbed me back in a  tight grasp.

"LET GO! LET ME GO!" I cried.

He ignored me as he dragged me over to the closet to reach inside that were ropes to tie me. I struggled to shake out as he tied me down around my wrists and ankles as I screamed.

"SHUT IT! YOU LITTLE SLUT!" He spatted at me as I whimpered.

He then reached down to my shirt to rip it halfway off as I shook and wiggled as he kept me in a tight grip. He lowered down to my pants to unzip them as I repeated 'STOP' and he didn't. He kept on going as he covered my mouth to prevent me from screaming as I bit his hand deeply as he let out a yelp and punched me. 

"P-Please...Stop it (uncle's name)." I whimpered.

My uncle didn't stop as he rip off my underwear and unhooked his pants to get into postion. I shook my head as he proceeded to enter inside of me with his penis and pounded into my walls very harsh. It wasn't passionate; he was hurting me in the inside and out as drunk as he was to not even realize what he was doing. He then slumpt over as soon as he came not inside of me as he passed out leaving me in tears. 

'Was this supposed to happen to me? Why me?" I thought as I cried out.

I slowly crept away from him as I limped still tied up to the corner of the room crying in silent. I was just raped by MY OWN UNCLE. Why did this had to happen on the night I had with Pennywise. I slept in the corner of the room until I could hear my aunt coming into the kitchen as she gasped to see me tied up and my uncle passed out on the floor.

"Y/N, what happened?" She asked.

"(Uncle's name), raped me." I quivered.

She felled on her knees and held me tightly to comfort me and went to call the police. Eventually, when the police arrived to arrest my uncle for raping me and had found other things in the house to inspect. My uncle was secretly using drugs, he was accused for having drinking issues. I sat outside when I felt a firm hand grip on my shoulder as I wince a little to look up and saw Bill still hiding his real identity. I immediately wrapped my arms around him and cried harm as he shushed me to assure that this situation won't be happening anymore.