𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕. 5 𝕭𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖙

It has been nearly a month since you moved into Derry and it wasn't so bad like you thought. You haven't made any friends, your grades were all good, and you get to spend the rest of your days with the creepy sewer clown. 

"I don't understand you, teenagers, these days. Your all so...different." Pennywise shrugged.

"It's a new generation that's what." You shrugged.

"I do understand that. What if you gather up a couple of teens to-"

"No. I don't want to hang around with those damn weirdos." 

"Oh, but Y/N you don't understand when it comes to being lonely. I'm all you have am I?"

"I didn't say we were friends." 

"...That too." He croaked.

"Tell you what?" You pulled Pennywise ruffle neck scarf close to your face and stared into his blue eyes into your (E/Y). "How about you show me who you really are? I won't tell a soul and besides we have anything in common. She-it we might as well hang out naturally." 

Pennywise was trying not to blush at how close your face is to his as he nods slowly at your words.

"I can show you. If you're sure to listen and understand. Ask me questions and i'll answer them." He said as you released him with a playful smirk on your lips.

"Okay. How old are you?" You asked.

"Older than you are and everyone else apparently speaking, because I never died only hibernated for 27 years." He answered.

"Next question. What's your sexual?"

"Uh, s-straight." 

"Next question. Are you even human or immortal?"

"Both. Mostly immortal because I transform into my human form so that no one can't recognize me so often at times."

"Interesting. Last question. Who's laughing now?" 

"What?" 

You leaned close up to him with a small grin on your face and started tickling on his side as he let out a crazy hysterical laugh and begged you to stop.

"P-p-please Y-Y/N! I-I-I can't breathe!" He laughed.

You stopped tickling him and sat across from saying, "Alright then Penny. I guess we are friends after all."