𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕. 11 𝕭𝖚𝖇𝖇𝖑𝖊𝖌𝖚𝖒 𝕭𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍

Tribute: This is a fast version of the artist who sung it. 

You walked around with Pennywise who held your hand to guide you through the crowd of children, teens, and adults. He stopped and pointed over at a young girl's version of you eating cotton candy stuffed in your mouth.

"Ok, I get to see a young version of myself?" You raised an eyebrow of confusion.

"That's not all. Look closer." He said pointed as you watch yourself in the past wander away.

You and Pennywise chased after the younger version of you and headed out of the carnival where you stopped to see yourself looking down in the sewers.

"Hello, there Y/N, are you having a spending time at the carnival?" You heard a familiar voice under the sewer as you saw Pennywise.

"Yes." Your child self replied.

"I heard that they have popcorn and cotton candy even balloons! Would you like a balloon?" He asked in a venomous tone.

"No thank you."

"Why not? I have plenty of balloons down here if you come and get them." Pennywise grinned in a devious smile.

"No. It's too dark under there. I have to go back to Mr. Clown." You said.

"But Y/N? Will, we ever see each other again?" Pennywise asked.

"If we ever have a chance. Bye!"

You stood there puzzled and looked behind you to see Pennywise shrinking back cuffing his hands together.

"So you...."

"Yes. We've met before even though you saw what I was trying to do." He said.

"Trying to do what? Kidnapping me?" You asked.

"No-Yes...but I couldn't. I wanted to devour you but when you spoke in a brave tone without stuttering in fear. I decided to let you live on." He explained.

"That explains why I have been dreaming about red balloons every so now and then." You mumbled.

"The balloons? Heh, my dear bubblegum, the balloons you were dreaming of were the children I ate to fill their warm blood inside of them." He said cupping your face causing your face to heat.

"You eat children? Why?" You asked.

"The flesh of children helps me live and if I stop I'll die. Do you want that to ever happen to me?"

Children!? Innocent children being devoured by a clown even though he planned to eat your whole years ago. If they help him live longer...has he been eating them behind her back?

"Penny?" 

"Yes?"

"Have you been eating children behind my back? Be honest." 

Pennywise stared down silently biting the bottom of his flip. He looked back into your eyes whispering 'Yes'. He was feeling a bit pity for himself for not telling you sooner and thought that you would leave him. He loves you even if he is a cannibal clown.

"You cannibal clown." You muttered.

"Huh?"

"Why didn't you tell me sooner and I could've done something to help you change your behavior of eating those little kids?" 

"I-I didn't want to frighten you. I just had thoughts about you trying to kill me or leave me forever. It's sad and lonely living under the sewers as a lonely clown." He said in a sad tone as you wrapped your arms around his waist.

"I love you silly. You and I knew each other in the past and I got a chance to see you again." You smiled.

"Y-Your not mad?" 

"No! I understand your issue of eating children, but I can help you get out of it. If you'll let me." 

"I-I would like that a lot. I don't want to lose you even if I do this." He said holding your hands in his making you smiled and lean closer up to him.

"Good." You blew a bubble and POP! 

"You certainly love chewing bubblegum." He chuckled.

"That's because I'm gonna be your bubblegum bitch." You smirked.

"You're already are~" He purred snatching you closer to passionately kiss your soft lips.