𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕. 2 𝕲𝖔𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖕

On a very bright and sunny morning, you woke up to start your day at Derry High School. You were already getting yourself ready and headed downstairs to eat breakfast while your aunt and uncle left for work. 

Outfit:

Bookbag:

Bookbag:

You grabbed your keys to head out the house and locked the door to start walking to school on your own

You grabbed your keys to head out the house and locked the door to start walking to school on your own. While walking to school you enter the principal's office to grab your schedule and start your day. You sat in your first-period classroom Algebra and set your bag aside your desk and played on your phone to wait for class to start when the bell rung as students came to class to start the day.

"Good morning class, my name is Mrs. Zoe and I will be your algebra teacher for this semester." She introduced to the class as she scanned the room and grabbed a chart to check if the students are here. 

You sat patiently to wait for her to call your name and you didn't hear.

"Uh, excuse me? Do you belong in here?" She asked.

"Yes, i'm a new student ma'am." You replied.

"Oh joy! Please introduce yourself and we will listen to get to know about you." She said.

"Okay...My name is (Y/N) (L/N) and i'm from (State or Country) and moved down here because of my parents dying in a car accident a few weeks ago." 

The whole room was silent as I leaned back in my seat clutching the rims on the side of the chair. Mrs. Zoe told me she was sorry about my loss and I told her 'It's fine'. Not really. As the whole day passed there were people gossiping about me and shared it with other students making me feel insecure. That's when the whole drama began with a girl walking pass the lockers with her girl squad behind her as she gave me the stank eye contact and stopped.

"Hello, are you new here?" She asked in a girly high pitch tone.

"Uh, yeah?" 

"Nice to meet you. I'm Ariel and you're going to love Derry especially all of the neat things we have for our school that's coming up." She emphasized as I remained silent.

"...Sounds fun."

"Anyway, you do look like you need someone to talk to. Why not come hang out with us?" She insisted.

"No thanks." I decline.

"Are you sure? Your all alone and loners need someone to talk to even if they think their in another world." She grinned as her squad let out a giggle making me feel awkward.

"I'm fine, thanks for the invitation princess." I shrugged as she looked at me with a dirty look and I walked away to head down to lunch praying that this day will be over with.