𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐂𝐈𝐎𝐍 ♡︎

Request from Mbanks19582091 thanks for the request!!

꧁ 𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐂𝐈𝐎𝐍 ꧂

My mind was racing thinking of the several different ways Jah could react when he finds out I'm pregnant tonight

My mind was racing thinking of the several different ways Jah could react when he finds out I'm pregnant tonight. It could either go good which I was hoping for or the one that kept sticking with me was what if he didn't want a baby right now? I mean we already have been married for almost 2 years wouldn't the next step be a baby?

"Girl, did you ever hear me? " I snapped back to reality. My sister Nyasia was really excited about tonight. She was mostly happy because she was becoming an aunt.

"I'm sorry I'm just so worried." I stood up and kept pacing back and forth.

"Y/N he loves you so much and you saw the way he is with kids he's definitely ready for a kid," she said hugging me I hugged her back but I was still really nervous.

"Now hurry and get ready you have a show to attend," she said lightly pushing me into the bathroom. I took a nice warm shower making sure I cleaned every inch of my body. I was only 3 months but I could already see the bump forming on my stomach. I definitely wanted this baby all I could think about was whether or not it was a boy or girl and who would it look like. I could see a mini Jah running around our house or a little mini-me playing.

I hurried out the shower to see my phone had miss calls from Jah. We hadn't been speaking that much since I had been kind of avoiding him since I found out I was pregnant it wasn't because I wanted to it was most likely because Jahseh knew me so well to know that something wasn't right with me. I decided to call him back to assure him I was alright.

"Y/N what the hell you scared me and shit not answering your phone what were you doing? " he asked with relief once I answered.

"Sorry, babe I was in the shower," I replied.

"Can't wait to see you're fine ass tonight at my last concert." I rolled my eyes he was always so sweet.

"I'll see you there babe." We gave each other a quick love you before I hung up and immediately went into my closet to figure out what to wear for this special night. Since my stomach has been growing I've been kind of growing out of my clothes but today I had to look really cute and found a bomb ass fit and had to wear it. ( Outfit down below ) sorry if I am not correct on the belly or whatever.

 ( Outfit down below ) sorry if I am not correct on the belly or whatever