[Chris Evans] Begin Again

Ashley Johansson Wikipedia 

Ashley is a talented singer as popular as Ariana and Selena. She is bisexual. She has long curly blond hair and dark green eyes. Her relationship with Tom Hiddleston came to an end when Tom broke up with her five years ago before he started a heated relationship with the international super star Taylor Swift. Ashley refused to comment but according to the photos taken outside her apartment, she had a rough time. She is currently working on her fifth album and is also a judge on America got talent.

Movies 

Thor : Ragnarok

Avengers : Infinity War 

Siblings 

Scarlett Johansson 

Dating history 

Demi lovato (rumoured 

Shawn Mendes 

Tom Hiddleston 

"Chris you know how much I hate it when you use those scrappy pick up lines on me."

"Ah, what else should I use on you?"

"Christopher Robert Evans I swear I'm going to kill you."

"Na you love me too much to do that"

"I hate you."

"Love you too"

"Uh, alright I have to go, job is calling."

"Right, dinner at my place?

"Sure, see ya, bye!"

Ashley quickly hang up with a wide smile on her face, she and Chris met each other when filming Infinite War and he's been hitting on her ever since. It would be a big fat lie if she said she wasn't interested. Just the thought of they are having dinner together after the show sent a happy chill down her spine.

"Hey Ash." Ashley was greeted by a smiling  Howie when she went on stage. She smiled back and sat next to Simon, who gave her a small nod.

"I love your outfit!" Heidi squeaked and gave Ashley a side hug. Ashley was wearing a dark blue dress decorated with with jean jacket and a pair of black converse, which showed off her long slim beautiful legs.

"Thanks, your dress is beautiful as well." She replied.

"What about me?" Howie poked his head behind Heidi and asked.

"Sorry, but I like Simon's old never changing jeans better." Ashley teased.

"Me too." Heidi joined in laughing.

"You women are mean." Howie whined and turned to the paper on in front of him. "Alright let's see what they got tonight."

The contestants were really good that night, they were enjoying their performances. Ashley had given her golden buzzer to a teenager who nailed street dance and locking like he was be on with music and rhythm in his genes.

A girl came up next. Ashley recognized her. Jean Pierce, she went through audition with two hesitant yes from Heidi and Howie and a no  form Simon.( She was not there at the first audition) Judging from the tape she saw, Ashley didn't think she would make it this time, though.

Howie greeted her, had a small chat with her and let her start. Ashley recognized  the song immediately after the first two chords. 

Begin again. By Taylor Swift.

She thought of Tom, of the picture he and Taylor kissing on a rock, of his messages asking for a peaceful break up. It had been hard for her but now she didn't find those memories as painful as they used to be.