Chapter 1 - first day of school

No one's pov

6 a.m

*Ringggg ringgg ringggg ringgg!!*

"Wtf....shut up......" A raspy voice says as they turn around in another direction.

6:40 a.m

*Ringgg ringgg ringggg ringgg!!*

The second alarm awakened the sleepy head.

"WHAT DO YOU WANTTT!!!" She shouts as her half-sleepy eyes looked at the alarm, giving a full death glare.

"wait hold on." She thoughts as she felt a little odd today, her eyes wandering to her calendar.

" 7 January.... hmmm why do I feel it is a very important day?" She thought and rubbed her eyes, slowly turning back to sleep.

" By the way, where is my homeschool teache- WAIT... SCHOOL!!!! FUCKKK IT MY FIRST DAY IN A PUBLIC SCHOOL!!!" She shouts and quickly runs into her bathroom to get ready.

-Hi I'm Son Chaeyoung, age 16 I have been homeschooled since I was young because I was born into an extremely wealthy family because of that I have to be homeschooled since everyone will always tries to kidnap me and use me as bait for some money... but I do have few friends that I can trust my which is those two weirdoes anyway gotta go

Dahyun's pov

I looked at my clock and it says 6:50 a.m, I sighed.

"Where the heck is chaeyoung!?!?! We have 10 more minutes before the gate closes ahhhhhhh!!?!?!?" I shout from downstairs.

"Wait what if she gets kidnapped.. *gasp* ooooo myyy goshhhh!! " I thought and run up to check.

______________________________________________________

-heyooo I'm Kim Dahyun my age same as chaeyoung I also have been homeschooled with chaeyoung I mean we three were homeschooled because the reason is we are too wealthy to the point we get kidnapped way too often but Chaeyoung is the number one target because she smoll muahahaha joking~

_______________________________________________________

"Can you think positively? Why does she get kidnapped in her own house???". Tzuyu said in an annoyed tone

*Vroom vroom*

A poor-looking car appears in front of them, they rolled their eyes as they get in.

"She here... " Tzuyu thought.

-hai I'm Chou Tzuyu same age as them I love bread speaking of love we made a promise not to fall in love since we were young why? because sometimes love is fake and friendship is fake. When you are rich they only come because of money, not friendship. That's why I only have 2 friends more like annoying siblings.

Chaeyoung's pov

"I'm sorry I'm late I accidentally overslept. Anyways let's go now we have hmm.... 2 MORE MINUTE WHAT THE HECK!!!!" I shout as I looked at my clock.

Those two grumpy got into the car and I smile.

"Alright guys remember what I say never..." before I could say anything Tzuyu and Tahyun say it in unison

"Fall in love" in a boring tone as with the dull looks.

"And?" I asked once more.

"Be humble be kind be honest be yourself" they said looking away.

"Oh wow, I'm impressed." I said slowly clapping.

*clap clap clap*

We are on our way to our class.....

To be continued...

•hello author here I just want to say that this story has included a (fight, very strong curse words, guns, etc) hope you enjoy ;) also, this is my first ever book so sorry if it is bad or boring TT