chapter 21 | date uwu

Chaeyoung

"Nonna helppp meee." Someone voice from my behind and I recognize the voice.

" Never mind found them, but I still need your help, follow me." I say.

"yes, ma'am." He followed.

"Nonna can you carry them I'm tired." Jaeyoung says and drops Sana and dahyun on the ground.

"Well can you carry them to their room?" I ask the guy.

"yes, ma'am." And he carries Sana dahyun and momo meanwhile jeongyeon carry nayeon and Jaeyoung help jihyo and tzuyu who still sober.

"Damn they will have some very heavy headache tomorrow." I say and tag along to their room.

We arrive at their room and drop them on their bed and mina woke up by the noise that we made.

"Wow what happen here... Jaeyoung?" Mina asked rubbing her eyes since I wear a cap and mask and I got out of the room.

"Thank you for your help I will tell your boss to double your salary up." I say and tap his shoulder.

" Thank you ma'am for your kindness." He says and bows and leaves.

"Wow he must be stupid calling you ma'am by the way your sister coming tomorrow." Mina says mistook me as Jaeyoung, meanwhile Jaeyoung who was standing beside me laughing.

"Mina unnie... I'm Jaeyoung, right here." Jaeyoung said who laughing his ass off on the ground and mina shock and look at me.

"wait who are you then???" She said went to her karate position. 

I just sighed and take off my mask and sighed.

"your chaeyoungie..." I say and waiting for her reaction but her face slowly getting red.

"omo you got fever?" I say and put my hand on her cheek and foreheads and she suddenly holds my hand making me blush too.

"aha, uno reverse card." She says still holding my hand.

"how long you planning to hold my hand?" I asked, pointing out her hand.

"o" she said and let go of my hand meanwhile Jaeyoung on the ground looking at us smiling.

"What?" I asked, he still looked at us smiling.

"Nothing, you guys look good together I ship uwu." He says and runs to his room knowing that I will kick his ass.

"Ignore him." I say and scratch my head.

"Btw you should sleep sorry for disturbing your sleep I will go book a room for me." I say and leave her but she suddenly holds my hand.

"ca-can I sleep with you my room smell alcohol." She asks and I smile.

"sure."

And pull her closer.

"go take your stuff my room is beside jaeyoung room." I say and point to the door room.

"Okie Dokie I will go and book now see you later," I say and leave.

Mina

"Son Chaeyoung stops teasing me already I'm in love with you so stop with your game and ask me out already." I say by myself while holding my heart who are beating fast, get in the room which smell very bad it a mixed with alcohol and sweat.

"gosh, I gonna puke." I say quickly grab my stuff and get out and went to chaeyoung room.

* Knock knock*