chapter 19 | meeting big sis

Noone pov

"CHAEYOUNG HAD WOKE UP!" Sana shout and the room fill with happy noise, and we both look at each other.

"let go?" I say.

he looks nervous so I hold his hand and went inside the mansion, His sparkling eyes looking at his childhood picture in the hallway.

"damn his skin so smooth like his sister." I thought as I was holding his hand and we almost near her room and he kinda back up lil bit so I grab his arm and went into his sister room.

"Hi, guys." I say and everyone looks at me and Jaeyoung that is hiding behind me.

"Who is this." Tzuyu says and walks in front of the others girl to protect them.

"Who dat make space please I wanna see also?" Chaeyoung who is laying on the bed and everyone makes space for her.

"Step forward, please? Mind letting goes of your hand on her shoulder." Chaeyoung coldly says and tries to get up.

Then Jaeyoung let go of mina's shoulder and walk slowly toward to chaeyoung bed with his tear in his eyes.

"No-ona *sniff*." Jaeyoung says, on his knee and leave everyone in the room confused, he holds chaeyoung hand while lowering his head.

"Who are you exactly?" Chaeyoung says and Jaeyoung looked up and smiles and his right dimple shows up and chaeyoung slowly recognizes him then starts to tear up.

"SON JAEYOUNG." Chaeyoung shouts and hugs her brother.

" I thought you gone! where have you been!" Chaeyoung says in tears and dahyun and tzuyu start to tearing and join the hug.

After everything happens, Jaeyoung tells his story of how he survived the accident, and chaeyoung smiles nonstop with her lil brother.

My heart starts beating fast when chaeyoung smile and laughed, I smiled.

" Ugh! stop smiling I might fall in love with you, even I already am." I thought as I was watching her smiling with dahyun and tzuyu.

"BI like dahyun.." momo says from my behind.

"mmmhmmm tzuyu mine." Sana says beside me and I say.

"chaeyoung is mine." and we all look at each other and laugh.

It currently almost 12 so we head to bed.

" hmm, noona where should I sleep?" Jaeyoung asks his sister.

" you have your own room hun... if you walk on the hall and found a door that says lil star that your room." Chaeyoung says and he smiles and nodded.

" Thank you, noona good night" he waves and runs to the hall to find his room.

Mina

"Wow, you guys really alike." I say and going to the chaeyoung living room.

"Meh kinda, by the way, are you gonna sleep there?" Chaeyoung asked.

"yep" I reply.

"Nono sleep next to me." She says and pat pat the space beside her, since I'm really tired I just bring my pillow and go straight to the bed beside chaeyoung and I lay down.

I turn around to chaeyoung direction and detailing her side profile and her deadly jawline.

"by the way tomorrow we will go to the beach." She says and turns to me and I am startled.

"but your wound?" I asked, backing up making space for Jesus.

" It okay, I will rest... dahyun and tzuyu and jaeyoung will take care of you guys." She replies slowly closing her eyes.