Chapter 14| my life is getting good

Chaeyoung 's pov

Everything is blurry then I saw the light getting focus each time and a figure of male keeps on calling me.

" Hi nonna, I'm here. Do you miss me? Because...I miss you... and mom... and dad..." The male figure talked but since he standing behind the bright light I couldn't properly see his face.

"Do I know you, sir?" I asked as he looked offended as he backed up.

"Yeah, you do!" The person said while walking into the light.

"Wait! what your name!!" I shouted as I started running toward him.

He peak through his shoulder and from that very moment I felt something in my heart, but I couldn't identified it.

" It's me nonna, your little brother... " he cracks a smile and the whole world of mine shattered.

"WAITT!" I woke ups and sweat are all over my body as I breathing heavily.

My chest tighten.

" It just a dream Chaeyoung breath! Chaeyoung breath!" I remind myself while slapping my cheeks.

My hand shake as I get major headache.

" Young master, are you okay?" My maid asked as she offering me a water.

" I'm fine..." I said and take a small sips.

" Where are the others?" I asked as I remember we're having guests.

" They all at the dining table, young master." The maid replied.

" Okay, thank you for the information..." I said and lay against the frame bed.

I saw the maid leaving the room and I quickly stopped her

" Ah! by the way tell the others that you guys having 2 weeks off day." I say while smiling after giving my maids 2 week off.

She looked at me with a wide eyes as she could not believe anything.

" I won't cut anyone salary... Just enjoy your 14 days off." I said and she quickly bow.

" *gasp* thank you! young master." She said happily and repeatedly bowing to me before leaving the room.

"Grrr...." the sound coming from my stomach.

" Well... I should go eat... I'm hungry." I said while making a circle around my stomach.

No one's pov

She wore her clothes that almost revealing her collars bone and a long grey pants since it her own home. She came down by as she heard the laughter coming from the dining table, she sighed even though she enjoy the sound of poeple laughing.

" You guys so noisy. " Chaeyoung said conung from behind with her annoyed tone, and everyone went silence as they were scared if they did something wrong.

Nayeon spoke up.

" Chaeyoung-ah... I'm sor-" Nayeon about to say her apologies but Chaeyoung interrupt in as she said.

" apologize accepted."

She say coldly while sitting at her chair and realised that everyone were confusingly looking at her.

" What? Got problem with my face?" She asked at them and wipe her face with tissue to check.

" Hahah no no no! we good haha." Sana said awkwardly.

They then continue eating without any sound just pure dead quiet and eventually Chaeyoung got fed up. She put down her spoon and fork as she held her hand as she about to offer a deal that no one can refuse it.