Chapter 12 | my heart..

Mina's pov

My world has stopped working and my heart has stopped beating as my brain has shuts down.

"WHATTTT!?" I shouted at a very surprised tone and she just gave me an innocent look at me. I turn red like a tomato.

"Hmmm su- sure..." I stuttering with the words.

" I will go to the bathtubs first then," she says slowly as she make her way to the bathroom while limping from the pain.

" Ri-right..." I reply shyly while grabbing her clothes and towel.

" I never have this type of feeling before" I said underneath my breatg while placing my hand on my chest to feel the heartbeat.

I walk to the bathroom and I saw her in the bathtubs still in clothes as she waiting for me. I then root to myself to motivate and gave a self courage.

"You got this minari," I spoke and let out a short breath.

As I saw her in the bathtub with her eyes closed while effortlessly looked like a model, and her position was in a sitting position while hugging her both knee. She look so mythical.

"Chaeng-ah urnmm do you want to take bath with clothes on or...off." I asked shyly while trying get myself together.

" Hmm? Do you take your bath with clothes on?" She asked with a confused tone while still closing her eyes.

" Well crap... you dumb mina!so dumb" I mentally scold myself.

" well clothes off then"  I said as my hand starts to shake a bit while removing her clothes.

I'm currently in front of her trying my best to relax while unbuttoning her shirt.

"One button done, Second button done" I say in my head while struggling not to make any mistake. On the third button, I can see her full boarded shoulders and collar bone.

"Fourth done fifth done and the last button all done yes finally I can remove her shirt- I pause for a moment and realized something- IM GONNA SEE HER BARE SKIN!" I mentally screaming because I have to see her uncovered skin.

"Hey we both girl is okay to look," she says in a calm voice.

" Oh- hahaha right..." I responded awkwardly.

I removed her clothes along with her pants but the undies and bra I leave it because I do not wish to make any more steps.

She now half-naked and I'm trying to avoid looking at her bares skin body, as I felt pressured. I then slowly turn on the warm water and she seems to relax yet still holding the pain in, I grab the soap and gently wash her back, with full of cautious and gentleness because I spotted some fresh bruise arohnd her body.

I then move toward her to wash her front, I squint my eyes to limit my vision.

I place my hand on her shoulder and slowly slide down to her stomach area and I felt a little hard and it's has shape almost like a chocolate bump, I take a short look and turn out she she has abs!

I open my eyes to confirm but without double thinking my virgin eyes are no longer virgin I saw her bare wet skin along her hard chisel abs, I was taken back by how well her body made.

"Mina hello?" She says while looking at my hand that still on her abs.

"Ahhh I'm so sorry iwassurprisecauseyouhaveabsinasmallbody" (I was surprised cause you have abs in a small body"  I spoke as I was panic to save myself.

" Ah- hahaha it's okay" she laugh a little, my eyes spark as I saw her crack a smile from ears to ears.

" Shi- focus up!" I thought and quickly get back on track.