Chapter 2 - unlucky day

Dahyun's pov

We were actually on our way to our classroom but tzuyu was so tall that she accidentally bumps into three popular girls.

"Ouchhh!" I heard tzuyu groaning from afar.

I ran back to see what happened to her but all I saw were three tall girls and there she was lying on the ground while getting laughed at by the student, and me as a true friend.

I was boiled to anger like I was ready to fight as I could just yank their wig but I won't because Chaeyoung would be mad if I did it.

As I hold my anger in, I just walk over to them to pick Tzuyu up but out of nowhere, one of the girls kicks me and I fall down on my butt, I was so mad that I could just choke them!

"Awwww two cute dumb freshmen" the girl that kicked me, smirking as she laugh with her arms crossed.

"Hey stop it! Leave us alone!" I heard Chaeyoung say in an annoyed yet angry tone.

"Awww wait three of them," the girl said as soon she saw Chaeyoung, and the two other girls just laugh at us and so did the other students.

I bit my lips as we become the laughingstock.

"I guess these three are the problematic aka the 'popular girls' aishhhhh... ok calm down Dahyun calm down here we go." I thought getting myself up.

"What's your problem?" I said in an annoyed tone while helping tzuyu up.

Before she could say anything

Tzuyu said something that made them angry.

"No worries, Dahyum they just seeking some attention... probably their sugar daddy or mommy didn't give them enough." Tzuyu said with a straight face staring at the 3 students, there you go the three girls look so mad and probably our first hater in this school.

Cheayoung's pov

I was on my way to my classroom because Dahyun and Tzuyu were going to the bathroom but they are gone for almost 15 minutes HELLOOOO IF YOU GUYS WANNA ARGUING ABOUT WHO THE PRETTIEST SAFE THE ARGUMENT UNTIL WE AT HOME GOSH!!!

"Argh, I'm so awkward without them, come back pleaseeee!!" I scream in my thoughts while trying to stay calm as possible.

Alright, let's just wait for 5 more minutes.

* 5-minute later*

"You know what.....I'm very worried I should check on them probably something happened." a voice spoke on my behalf of me.

As soon as I walk out of the classroom I saw many students making a circle and for no damn reason, I went there to see what was happening and that was when my anger boiled.

I saw Dahyun get kicked by a girl and I clenched my hand, as soon as I heard her say: "two dumb freshmen" I knew I had to step in.

"Hey stop it! Leave us alone!" I said in anger tone yet annoyed.

Then she responded "there are three of them" like hello the heck? I come to this school to learn not to fight?!?!

It kinda hurt to experience something like this on our first day of school, it was a very humiliating experience indeed. Then finally, Tzuyu spoke something that probably everyone will hate us but it was okay I'm fine with that.

"No worries, Dahyun they just seeking some attention probably their sugar daddy or mommy didn't give them enough," Tzuyu calmly said as she clean herself, and I was shocked by the face of the girls made was so hilarious yet satisfied.

Lunchtime

We actually lost on our way to the cafeteria so we just eat at my restaurant. We went to take Dahyun's car and I drove to my restaurant.

While in the car everything was silent until I break the ice.

"So what happened," I asked and look through the mirror for their reaction, "that blind short Shiba dog face is a bitch" Tzuyu said rolling her eyes as she cross her arm while looking out from the window.

"Don't bring that shit up cub I'm still mad about it" Dahyun said in anger tone, clenching her jaw.

"Woahhh calms down eagle." I said, Dahyun just roll her eyes.

 " *sigh* what a day... Alright, we here." I say parked my car, and we went straight to the entrance, and guess what the 3 popular girls become 6.

"O Lord please go away", I heard Dahyun whisper, "Amen for that" me and Tzuyu said in unison.

We try to find a table but all of the tables are full of customers it could been very rude if we chase them away so with no choice we just sit in the VIP area which where we try to avoid because the girls were there.

As we find our table the day has been ruined again.

"Hey, ~ shorty... except you *pointing at Tzuyu* how can poor 3 freshmen afford to sit in the VIP area hmmm? I wonder did you guys become a maid or sugar babies cuz I'm confused by the way my name is Sana." the Sana girl said as she introduced herself while making her way to sit in front of us and so the 5 girls.

Mina's pov

I saw the 3 freshmen coming to the restaurant but the shortest caught my attention.

"Hey look the new student coming." I said and all of them look at the three girls.

"So that's the student you guys bully this morning," Jihyo asked scanning them, "yep that's them!" Momo smiles widely as she waddles her foot.

" Nour... we didn't bully it's more.... like teasing" Sana jokingly says, "it's the same thing" the love bird replied to her dumb brain.

"They look dumb searching for sits do they know this place is only for rich people?" Sana pointed out, "hmmm I don't know maybe one of them is rich" Jihyo said.

"Yeah, maybe or they just come here to play wifi or drink" momo joined in the conversation while others are laughing. Then the 3 three students come to the VIP area, we were all shocked.

"Then let's find out, teasing time~~," Sana says while making her way to their table and we just followed her.

Table arranging

Chae Dah Tzu

Jihyo              *table*                    Sana

Mina Momo 2yeon

While Sana was bullying me or as she like to call it " teasing " I mean I don't even know what she doing at this point because I was lost in this girl's eyes who sits in front of me like... is she single because I want... wait what I'm straight why am I thinking that stuff.

Anyway, the more I look at her I notice that she keeps looking at the waiters, and the waiters nod, I was curious about what going on, but then someone snaps my thoughts away, and obviously, it Jihyo.  I roll my eyes in annoyance.

"Anyways what's your guys' name," Jihyo asked, and the short girl replied, "why you wanna know our name are you gonna use it as a joke?" She said with a serious face.

"Oh no no no we just wanna be your friends," I say out of nowhere then the realization hits in, "fuckkk what did I just say *panic*" I thought while covering it with a smile.

Tzuyu

Alright, we hungry can you leave us alone.....

To be continued.....

•author here sorry for wrong grammar cuz English is not my first language TT hope you guys enjoy