last chapter 23 | you dead

The continuation

No one

Before the guy could fuck her, mina kick his dick causing him to fall off.

" Fuck off you dickhead." Mina shouts to him while he's holding his private area, proceeds to run away.

"You bitch!" He says and kicks mina's leg, mina then falls down.

"CHAEYOUNG!!" mina shout while crying with the pain.

"HahaHAHAHA who this chaeyoung dickhead? Your girlfriend well too bad she has no dick for you." He says and tries for the second attempt.

"STOP STOP." mina shout and struggling to run for the man.

"If she found you you will die right here right now." Mina says and glares at him.

"Awww too bad I'm well hidden... listen I'm the most wanted criminal no police or anyone can find me." He says and smirks, forcing mina to open her leg.

"I found you." A voice says mina smile even she is hurt by the kicked on her right leg.

"WHAT! WHO ARE YOU." the man says and standing while mina crawl went to the corner.

" Well well well you have a death wish, are you? touching somethings that are mine." The voice says and it gets deeper went she saw mina naked.

" come to me bitch! Ha, are you her girlfriend? Huh, little wimp." The man says in his karate position, looking around.

And the shadow reveals a small girl.

"PFF IS THIS WHAT IM WORRYING ABOUT." The man shouts and laughs hysterically.

"Welp maybe." Chaeyoung throws his buddy head on the ground.

" Max? MAX! YOU KILL MAX YOU MONSTER." The guy says and start to attack her but every punch was thrown is all easily dodged.

"Weak." She say and start kick his knee and broke it and punch his head nonstopping till his nose bleeding and mess up his face.

" What a weak guy." She say and pull out her phone and called police.

Chaeyoung

I called the polis and they told us they will be there as soon as possible.

"YOU MONSTER."

I remember he say that but seem like I didn't care at all because I am a " monsters".

"Cha-chaeyoungie." Mina voice.

  I quickly look around and found her naked on the corner shivering like crazy. I then took off my clothes and cover her body leaving only my pants and singlet.

" I'm going to carry you okay?" I say softly and gently carry her to the cars.

" did anyone hurt?" I ask, Jaeyoung then thumbs up breathing rapidly.

" POLICE! PUT YOUR HAND IS THE AIR RIGHT NOW." the polis shout from behind we put our hand up since we got suspected with this bloody clothes and bruise.

"Officer that our hero the bad guy over there." Momo say and point at the body who are lying on the ground headless.

" Wha- you just commited a big crime for for man slaughtering and murdering ." The polis say and handcuff me and my bro.

"Noona?" Jaeyoung looked at me with those worried expression.

" It okay." I say and we went to different cars.

" HEY? THEY SAVE US!" Jihyo shout to the police officers.

"Yes I know but they kill people brutally." The police say.