chapter 11 | ....tf

Chaeyoung's pov

I felt extremely comfortable with the warm blanket wrapping around me as I can feel the car stopping, I open my eyes slowly and saw my mansion.

"Young masters we have arrived," Roger said as he tries to wake us up.

" Urgh... I'm lazy carry me to my room please...." I asked as I groan from the post event pain, and a second later I felt a huge hand carried me in a bride style.

The door open and all my servant bow as they greet me.

"WELCOME HOME, YOUNG MASTERS PLEASE REST!!" all the maid and butler say all in once, which makes my headache worse yet I still smile as I wave at them.

Dahyun and Tzuyu and Jeongyeon probably get carried too, I then slowly close my eyes then I heard a familiar annoying female voices shouting and laughing but I just let it slide for now as I'm too tired to care about it.

"Here your room Young Master," Rogers said and lays me down on my comfy bed.

"Anything you need Young Master?" Roger asked and I just flip over.

"Have a good rest." He said and I hear my door shut.

A moment later I felt my gut tighten a little to often yet I choose to ignore it soon enough it's slowly becoming more worse and worse.

"Argh... I... What is this feelings..." I say while holding my pain and kept turning around on the bed.

"Hey, are you okay?"

The voice I heard before I passed out.

Mina's pov

"It's almost noon yet they're not coming back yet, I really hope chaeyoungie is okay and the others too." I said while walking around the hall.

" Wait, I can kill some time by giving myself a full house tour... but wait... can I really do that?" I scratch my head as I do not know the protocol of the house rule.

"  Welp... the twins say to make yourself like home soo I can right?" I thought about whether can I or can I not

Then after a good 5 solid minute I have decided to give myself a tour around her house.

As I was walking through the hall suddenly all the maid and butler run out from the kitchen and the working maid soon drop their tasked at they ran toward the door, the door then open reveal a huge man carrying a women wrapped in a warm blanket.

" WELCOME HOME YOUNG MASTERS!" The maid and butler shouted as they bowed.

I flinch but then it makes me nervous yet happy, so i just continue observing from upstairs. He then slowly went up as he still carrying the person. I really wanted to take a look at the mysterious person in his arm but I got distracted as sana scream from downstairs.

" AHHH YOU GUYS BACK! I MISS YOU TZUYU-AHH~ and all of you." Sana squeal.

I then slowly when down to check on Jeongyeon and others instead of the person who got carried.

" Hi, are you guys okay? Dahyun? Tzuyu? Jeongyeon?" I asked.

Dahyun looked at me as she sitting at the sofa while they doing their medical checkup by their nurse.

" Yeah were fine... Cheayoung maybe got little injure because she did adventure out to find the team rescue...ugh I'm tired." Dahyun says which makes me build my concern.

" Um uhmm, where is she right now?" I asked looking for an answer while my heartbeat when up. 

" Oh...at her room I guess " she replies.