Chapter 8 | wtf happening

Chaeyoung's pov

*Ringg ringg ringg*

The sound of the alarm woke me up as I turned toward my clock to shut it down, it took me time to process my brain, and once I was fully awake I looked at the clock and it said  7 am.

I got out of my bed and got ready to do my daily routine which is waking up Dahyun, Tzuyu, and lastly... Jeongyeon since she will be living with us from now on.

"GUYSS WAKE UPP!!! IT'S 7 AM!!" I shouted from the dining table.

"Cominggg!!" All say in unison, as I can hear the rumbling coming down.

From the corner of my eyes, I saw Jeongyeon stand nervously.

"Chaeyoung ah... I don't have uniforms for school or any materials such as books and pencils," Jeongyeon asks nervously.

I sighed.

"Oh, that... you can borrow a uniform from Tzuyu since both of you guys are like... tall...Uhm anyways about books... Roger will settle it no worry I got your back." I said as I patted her back.

"Chaeyoung ah we don't have any lowkey cars left," Dahyun said from afar, I sighed once more.

And I turned my face to Jeongyeon and asked. "Hmmm, you know how to drive right?" I said.

"mmm yeah, why?" Jeongyeon answered instantly as she looked very unsure.

"Dahyun ah, I got the solution already!!" I shouted to Dahyun.

"Hey, let's go garage," I say and drag Jeongyeon.

Jeongyeon's pov

Chaeyoung dragged me to their garage and God knows why until the garage door slowly opened wide showing what was inside, as I look up the light turn on section by section showing the car being display,  my heart just stop beating, does she want me to drive her expensive car?

" Take this, miss driver." Chaeyoung said as a butler stand beside her hand over the keys.

" WHAT? ME DRIVE THIS? NONONONO I'M SACRED THIS IS TOO EXPENSIVE!" I said it out loud but before I can complain much further, they're all already went inside like a child waiting for their mother to drive, I sighed as I can't denial anything anymore.

"alright then". I said and take the key from the butler.

Chaeyoung's pov

As we enter our school gate entrance , we become the main attraction as a fine luxury car park peacefully at Jeongyeon usual parking lot.

I looked outside and saw all the envy eyes, I sighed.

"Ouh right... Jeongyeon, if someone ask who's car this is. Just say it yours and if they ask why are we riding with you. Please just said that were late to school and you saw us and pick us up. Is that clear?" I said to her.

"But w-why" she reply.

"Right... one more things here platinum card for you, the amount of it should me unlimited." I said as I take out my wallet and gave her my extra platinum card and left.

Leaving Jeongyeon confuse in the car.

As I walk out from the car I told myself "Ok let's go to our class"  yet not even a few minute I bumped to someone.

"Ouch" we both say in the same time. I look at her and my heart suddenly beating fast like she an angel.

Mina's pov

I woke up with terrible hair day and my day started when I just got bumped by blind bastard, my week is truly unlucky.

"Ouch" I said and as I felt down along.