𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓞𝓷𝓮

𝓕𝓻𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 , June 19 , 2020

~Aniya Miles Pov~

"LETS GO TO THIS PARTY ANIYAAAA". My best friend Mya yelled
" ion wanna go to a party ". I replied
"we needa get out the house". She argued
"Fineee ". I whined
"Ight get ready the party started 30 minutes ago ". She said

When I walked to my bedroom I looked for something to wear to the party. I laid my outfit across my bed.

My bedroom

My bedroom.
*************
As I was taking My shower I played music. I was vibing to the music singing an all until my best friend started banging on the bathroom door.

"Hurry up bitch damn ". She said
"Ight damn hoe". I said washing my body

I got out the shower , wrapped my towel around me. I went to my room , dried my body , put on a black lace thong with a matching bra. I got dressed and did my hair and makeup.

*****
@ the party

"You finna be snatching everybody niggas , baby daddy's ". Mya said hyping me up
"Period and you is to right along with me ".i said
"PERIOD , you better get you some dick tonight idc by who ".she said

I laughed and we took pictures of each other.

Aniya^

Mya James ^

Mya James ^

When we walked into the party all eyes was on us. I had rolled up a few blunts before we got here. I really only smoke , I rarely drink I only drink when I feel like getting real fucked up. Me and Mya was vibing passing the blunts around , this dude she been fw came over to us.

"Wassup sexy". He said kissing on Mya
"Hey " she said smiling

I got up and went to dance. My shit came on and i begin to twerk to the song while everybody was making a circle around me. I felt a hand grab my waist and I just went with it. I started grinding on him , I felt his dick get hard made me jump a lil , I looked to see who the guy was , it was my ex Troy we have a on and off relationship . I pulled away and walked back to the table,He followed me to the table , he was cool and fine. The only reason we broke up was because I wanted to be single , I know stupid reason but oh well.

"Yo". He said bitting his lip
"Long time no see ". I said smiling
"Shawty you got fine asl since I seen you in 11th grade". He said
"I mean I been fine but  wyd here". I said doing a pose
"This my party ". He said
"Oh shit fr ". I replied
"Duh anyia but lemme get yo number ".
"Why ". I said lighting a blunt
"Cmon stop playing ".
"803-461-1608". I said walking away

I could tell he was looking at me walk away. I smoked my last two blunt .

*Leaving the party*

I went to look for my best friend, couldn't find her dumbass so I called me a Uber. I heard my phone go off I thought it was Mya but it was a number.

~678-752-1489 ~

"678-752-1489:Wtd -12:34am
Aniya🤤:Who es? -12:36am
"678-752-1489:Yoo dis Troy-12:36
Aniya🤤:Oh hey
"Troy😍~Wyd tonight -12:37
Aniya🤤:Going to my house to sleep-12:39
"Troy😍:Let me slide ? -12:42
Aniya🤤: nope -12:48
"Troy😍:Cmon mamas -12:50
Aniya🤤:Ugh fine ima go to my house n freshen up

@ my house
******************

I was exhausted, I got up and went to the bathroom, took a shower.

I came out the shower and I lotion up , put on a long t-shirt with some lace thongs . I texted Troy the address . I laid in bed and waited for him to come. Man I'm finna fall asleep , after I said that to myself I heard a knock. I got up to open the door , it was Troy so I let him in.

"Yo shit fye , you still best friends with girly ". He said looking around
"Yeah 10 years n counting , we share the house". I replied
"Dats wassup".

We went to my room and I closed my door , laid in bed. Troy laid on top of me and kissed my neck, giving me hickeys.

"Yo you smell so good". He said
"Say sum ion know ". I said smiling

I wrapped my legs around him , he making me horny Bro. He poked his lips out , i wasn't finna kiss him.

"Stop playing ". He said rubbing my thigh
"No if I kiss you that's starting sum ".

He kissed me while rubbing my inner thigh, I gave in and kissed him back. We tongue kissed for a minute. He put his hand in my panties and fingered me. He continued to kiss me as he fingered me. All I could do was moan in his mouth. He stopped and took off my t-shirt , I took his off and threw it somewhere , fondled my tities. He kissed my body and stopped at my pearl. He looked at me while he ate me out. I held his head biting my lip.

"Ahh fuck Troy I'm finna cum ". I moaned
"Hold it baby". He groaned

He was sucking and biting on my clit , I couldn't hold it in nomo so I came all over his face. He licked me clean , got up.

"There is a new tooth brush in the first drawer". I said

I laid here , was falling asleep until Troy smacked my ass.

"Get cho ass up ". He said
"I'm up ". I whined

He pulled me to the edge of the bed and unbutton his pants. Pulling them down , showing his manhood which was way bigger then what I saw in a min. He rubbed his dick against my pearl and slid in. He pushed it in and out so I could get used to the feelings. He began to sped up stroking me faster. He sped up I could now feel him in my stomach.

"Who pussy is this ". He groaned
"Yours Troy ". I moaned louder

He began to pound me harder , deeper.

"Who pussy is this".

"YOURS DADDY". I moaned

I came all over his dick , he pulled out and came on my stomach. Troy gave me my towel and cleaned me off. I put my t-shirt back on, laid on Troy chest and went to sleep.