𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷

Troy Pov
July 25,2020
12:45  pm

I woke up to Aniya shaking me , telling me to get up.

"BABBY GET UP ". She yelled
"Yo wassup ". I said waking up
"Happy birthday baby ". She said with bags and stuff in her hand
"Thank you baby". I said pulling ha towards me

She kissed me and I held her waist and kissed her back.

"I have another surprise for you so get dressed ". Aniya said
"It's that so". I said smirking at her

I opened the stuff Aniya brought me, she know a nigga like the back of my hand. I love this girl man. I sat up and got out my outfit I was gone wear today. I went to the bathroom to take a shower.

After I few minutes Aniya came into the shower with me. I started washing her body, she washed mines. I turned her around , kissed her neck. I bent her over and slid my dick inside her. She arched her back , I started giving her long and deep strokes. I made sure she was used to my size so I could speed up and pound her shit. I covered her mouth because she was getting loud. I felt her cum so I start fucking her faster, I was finna cum so I pulled out and came on her ass. I cleaned her body , we got out the shower. I wrapped a towel around her body and she gave me my towel.

After getting dressed I put my shoes on.

Aniya outfit ^

Aniya outfit ^

We walked downstairs and I spoke to her folks, they told me happy birthday n shit with gifts.

"Guys give him his gift when we get back I'm driving to ". Aniya said
"Ight Ight". I said

I held her hand as we walked to the car, I opened the door for her and wait til she got in to close the door. She turned her gps on and started driving.

We arrived at a park, she got out the car , held my hand, It was alil picnic typa shit with a gift n food and covers , I fw it it's different.

" I wanted to try something different ". She said smiling
We sat on the cover and we started eating the food. We was watching Netflix until Aniya started falling asleep on me so I told her to get up.

"Ok you ready for your other gift". She asked
"Ye". I said

She gave this chain case, I opened it , it was something wrapped inside but I read the note first.

I Promise to be yours forever, I Promise to be loyal to you , I Promise To love you No Matter what. I Promise me N you will Last 💍💙. I know the guy usually gets the girl a promise ring but I wanted to. Its alil to early for our relationship but oh well.

It was a Promise Ring

"I love you mamas".
"I love you more daddy".

We were now leaving because my party started at 7. She got into the car , I drove us back home.