𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮

Aniya Pov
9:45am

*this chapter might just be Aniya Pov*

Everybody was calling my phone about doing hair and stuff. I needed to get back to work tho  but just not today I have a busy day. I was getting dressed for my hair appointment, getting my nails done.Troy was going to take me , after he finished getting dressed. I grabbed my purse and walked to his car. Micheal took Mya on a baecation they so cute. Troy came out my house and I put my seat belt on.

He got me some Wendy's and drove to the salon I go to. When we arrived Troy gave me 200$ for my hair and nails. He got out and hugged me and kissed me.

"Call me when you almost done ". He said
"Ight daddy ". I said

I kissed him and walked inside.

"Heyyy girl ". My hairstylist Lisa  said
"Hey Lisa". 
"Girl you look thicker happy relationship weight ". She said
"Nope baby weight well I think". I replied
"Oop I feel like your babies would be fire no cap".
"I know "

She washed my hair , we talked about random ass shit while I ate my food. Once she was almost done I called Troy. She finally finished and I got up to stretch. I asked Lisa to take my pictures. I was going to post them on Instagram but I didn't.

 After taking tho pictures I paid Lisa and Troy came in

"DAMN BABY GIRL new color who this ". Troy said
"Oh my baby stop ". I said blushing

I kissed him and he kissed me back while squeezing my butt. I moved his hands and pulled away.

We walked to his car and got in. My doctors appointment was at 2:00. Troy drove to the hospital I go to. He kept asking me was I hungry but I wasn't. I got out the car and went inside the building. I signed in , filled out papers.

I finished filling out the papers and waited about 10mins until I heard my doctor call my name.

"Hey Ms miles".she spoke
"Hey Dr. Melly ". I answered

I sat on the bed thang and Troy sat on the couch in there.

"So Aniya it seem like your here for a pregnancy test".
"Yes ma'am ". I said
"Ok you have to pee in this cup and were going to do sum blood work as well". She said