𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

Aniya Pov

11:03am

It was now our discharge day. Troy was laying on my chest snoring loud asl. I started shaking him telling him to get up.

"Hmm". He said
"Get up". I said

He got up and I sat up. Troy helped me up , my nurse came into the room.

"Good morning Aniya , I just came to inform you that you can't lift anything over 50 pounds and no sex for 6 weeks ".
"Um ok thanks ". I said
"Have a wonderful day ".
"You to ".

Troy looked at me and laughed, he so irritating. I buckled the twins in there car seats and Troy carried them to the car. I took a quick picture of him carrying the car seats. I posted that picture on Instagram.

 I posted that picture on Instagram

*fake Like that's Troy*

20,457 likes

Dopeassaniya ~ Malik & Malia is going home today👶🏻💕😌.

3,120 comments

I opened the car door for Troy and I showed him how to put there car seats inside the car. I got into the car , Troy drove to McDonald's. I was ready to be home in my bed with my babies.

We got our food and Malia started crying. I put her pacifier in her mouth and she was quiet.

"The babies are hungry ". I said
"Ight we almost home". He said

We arrived at home , I unlocked the door and walked inside. Troy put the car seat on the floor , he took Malia out while I got Malik. I was still making a decision on breastfeeding. I went to the kitchen to makes bottles. I warmed the bottle up and I made sure it was warm enough and one to Troy. I sat in the couch and fed Malik. I heard the front door open and it was Mya and Michael.

"Omg TT babies ". Mya said
"Hey yaw". I said
"Wassup". Troy said

After feeding Malik I got up , took him in his room and laid him in his crib. I kissed his forehead and put a cover on him. I turned on the baby monitor and went to my room. I laid in my bed and got on my phone. 20 minutes later Troy came in my room and got in the bed with me. He laid down and pulled me on top of him.

"What is you doing bro". I said sitting up
"I wanted you to lay on me". He said
"Nah I'm good tell yo hoes to ".
"Aniya don't start this Ion got hoes I love you bro".
"If you loved me you wouldn't have moved on so got damn quickly you could've been trying to get me back but no you got fuck hoes and do you now the babies born you wanna come back like shit nothing happened that shit dead I love you n all but I'm not finna be looking stupid".
"Bro I'm sorry , you left me wtf was I supposed to do I tried to get you back you turned me down over a fucking DNA test".
"I DON'T GIVE A FUCK YOU WASN'T TRYING HARD ENOUGH AND YOU LET THAT BITCH HARASS ME ALL THROUGH MY PREGNANCY NOW WHEN I SEE THAT BITCH IM BEATING HER ASS SIMPLE.". I yelled
"You not fucking fighting nobody ". He replied getting in my face
"Troy get tf out my face ". I said seriously

He looked at me and kissed me , I kissed back with no hesitation. My body felt so weak , we were now making out until I pulled away.

"Yeah umm I think it's time for you to leave". I said catching my breath".
"Yeah Ima be back". He said
"Mhmm". I said watching him leave

If he would've stayed I would've fucked him 😫😫😫.Mya came into my room and sat on my bed, kept staring

"What ". I said confused
"I saw that ". Mya said
"Saw what". I said
"You and Troy girl I'm not stupid ".
"It's not happening again ". I said
"Sure what you wanna do for your birthday next month".mya said
"Umm idk ".i responses
"We gone party we haven't partied since you met Troy pooh".
"Ight Ight I guess I'll party".

I heard Malia crying so I got up and went to her room. I checked her diaper, I put her on the changing table and changed her diaper. I threw her diaper away , went into the kitchen to make her a bottle. I finished making her bottle and fed her.

Troy Pov

7:34pm

"So you go mia for two days then came asking for your fucking daughter "

"So you go mia for two days then came asking for your fucking daughter ". Kendra said
"Bro Aniya just had the fucking twins tf". I replied
"Idgaf if that bitch died you answer to me regardless ".
"You not finna keep disrespecting her that shit dead".
"Wooow you fucked her recently didn't you ".
"Bro no wtf".
"You tf you did what happened to "I'm here for the kids only" now you defending her".
"Man ion got time for this you letting jordyn come with me or nah damn". I said
"Go head better not take my daughter over girly house".
"She gone have to meet her siblings regardless ". I said
"No tf she don't tf that hoe kids is not my baby siblings".
"Bitch wtf I tell you yo ass keep fucking trying me what I say goes if I wanna take my daughter to meet her fucking siblings that's wtf ima do". I said choking her

I let her go and went Jordyn room and told her to come on. I grabbed her bag, we walked out the house. I buckled jordyn in and sat in the drivers seat. I drove to McDonald's, I ordered jordyn some nuggets and fries with a drink.

"Jordyn baby girl how you feel about meeting yo brother and sister ".
"Yes I meet sister and brother ". She said getting excited
"Ok ok we finna go see them ".

I drove to Aniya house , I pulled up in the driveway. Jordyn got out and I knocked on the door. Mya answered the door shocked.

"What she doing here ". She said confused
"To meet her siblings". I said
"Hi I'm jordyn ". Jordyn said smiling
"Hi sweetie  ". She said letting us in

We walked in and I took jordyn to Aniyas room. She was sleeping with the twins in her bed. I picked up Malik and Aniya woke up.

"What are you doing". She said rubbing her eyes
" Jordyn wanted to meet her brother n sister ".
"Troy you know want her mama don't want me around her , your disrespecting her choices". She said
"I don't care about her choices nomo I do what I wanna do with my daughter so jordyn this your brother Malik ".
"Aww he so cute". Jordyn said smiling
"Here Malia she's older then Malik but this the queen bee she's going to be your step mama soon".
"Hi ". She said going up to Aniya and hugging her
"Hi ". Aniya said hugging her back

I took jordyn to the kids room to play with the toys while I talked to Aniya.

"Troy why would you tell her that ".
"Bc it's tru I'm gone marry you ".i said holding Malik
"Hm". She said
"We not gone be here long , I just wanted to see you".
"Ok ". She responded

I got up to check on Jordyn and she was laying on the floor sleeping. I picked her up and walked to the car. I buckled her in , started driving to my house. I got there and I picked up Jordyn and unlocked the door. I walked inside and took her to her room. I laid her in her bed then took off her shoes. I tucked her in and went to my room , took a shower.

After coming out the shower , I put some clothes on and laid in my bed texting Ashley. We been talking and shit for alil min, ima get her a plane ticket done here. She ft me and we was talking for a min and I started getting sleepy,So I went to sleep.