𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

Aniya Pov

March 11, 2021 (4 months later)

*Sorry for the time gap , really trynna get to the twins 😭*

I am now 9 months ( 36 weeks)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Belly update ^

I've been talking to Desmond not sexual or relationship wise. We've been friends that's it , he wants to take me out but I turn him down every time. I just want to wait and see how everything turns out to start dating and shit again. I have been going to parent classes, stuff. Mya planned my baby shower. It will be tomorrow , I told her to do something small but she'll probably go all out. My parents & sister is down here. They just stay in a hotel only because of the babies room. I haven't talked to Troy in months. I'm pretty sure he's coming to the baby shower with his daughter. Right how nice of me🙄, I shouldn't even let him come they way he treated me.

Mya , Desmond helped me decorating the kids room. We finished painting the room, Desmond put up there cribs. Technically today was baby day. We were doing everything I didn't do.

It was now 4:12 pm and were finished with the painting and decorating.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

( Names inspired by therealmiah2 )

I really like the room, I can't wait to meet my babies

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I really like the room, I can't wait to meet my babies. I really didn't need clothes and shoes and stuff. I had already got my hair and nails done yesterday. I was real hungry so Mya went to get some some Chick-fil-A.

"You look tired ". Desmond said
"I am my feet hurt my back hurting ". I responded

He came over to me and took my socks off and rubbed my feet. He so nice, helpful. Just begin his friend and him begin here for me makes me happy.

"You smiling ". He said Desmond
"I was thinking about sum". I said
"Care to share your thoughts". He said massaging my feet
"Just admiring your kindness and your personality ". I said
"I see ". He said smiling

He stopped rubbing my feet , Mya came back with my food. I got happy asl when she gave me my food. I started eating and my phone started ringing. I finished my bite and looked at my phone to see it was jabrea. I put my food down and I called her back.

"Hello". She said
"Yeah hey ". I said
"Mama said what time is your baby shower".
"12 pm wear pink or blue ". I said
"Ight bye ugly ". She said
"Bye ". I said laughing

I hung up and finished eating my food. Desmond told me he had to leave so I hugged him and he hugged me back.

"Ima come back in the morning ". He said
"Ok ". I said

I watched him leave and I went to closed and lock the door. I went to my room, laid down. I had clients making appointments when I'm not even coming into work until next week. I posted on my website not to book me until next week because a bitch is tired and finna be due soon. I heard a knock on the door , I slowly got up to answer it , I walked to the door , it opened the door and it was my ex javontae.

"Wth you doing here". I said confused
"I'm came to see you". He said giving me a hug

I didn't hug him back and he walked inside my house.

"You need to leave ". I said
"Not until I say this , I miss you I want to apologize for the way I treated you , I'm a changed man". He said
"I'm good ion want no relationship". I said
"Please let me show you ima changed man".
"No I'm just trynna focus on my money and kids that's it".
"Please ". He said
"NO TF BRO YOU FINNA PISS ME OFF NOW GTFO BRODY". I yelled

He was now leaving and I slammed the door , locked. Ugh niggas so fucking irritating just fucked up my whole day. Now I'm fucking home alone. Mya over Micheal house , I'm here bored.

4 hours later

I was sitting her watching this Netflix show you. That shit is good , this nigga joe crazy asl. I was starting to get sleepy, so I went to the bathroom and turn on the tub. I made me some bath water , sat down. I relaxed in the bath.

Out the tub

I came out the tub and wrapped my towel around me and went to my room. I dried my body off and put on a long t-shirt. I'm sure it's Troys but oh well it's mines now. I put my phone on the charger and went to sleep.

Love Me...💙 ( book 1)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें