𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

Troy Pov
3:45pm
March 13 , 2023 two years later

It's been two years my twins just turned 2 years old yesterday . Aniya threw them a big party and I wasn't invited . I haven't seen em since Aniya Terminated my rights. Kendra also terminated my rights , so I can't see nun of my kids expect my son King. I am married to Ashely , she just had my son King 6 months ago. We are happily married, i did move her here in Atlanta. I don't have no contact with nun of my baby mamas anymore. All I know is Aniya has moved to New York with her family, that nigga Desmond. I have got into music. I am currently in the process of releasing my first album.

"Baby ". Ashely said
"Wassup sexy ". I said
"Which outfit should I wear to the dinner". She asked me
"Nothing ". I said bitting my lip
" baby fr which outfit ". She said smiling
"The black one you know I love you in black". I responded I said pulling her towards me
"I love you ". She said kissing me
"I love you ". I said kissing her back

We have a dinner with my ma , she hasn't really met my ma yet. She laid on top of me and she told me she wanted to take a nap before we leave at 7.

Mya Pov
4:56pm

It's been two years and I have alil girl named Melody

It's been two years and I have alil girl named Melody. Man I love the kid so much , she just turned 1. I don't live with Aniya anymore but we do talk everyday, have play dates with our kids. We just got grown and had families, got our shit together now. Melody walked in me and Micheal and stole my bag of chips. I

"Lil girl put my chips back". I said laughing
"Nope". She said running

I got up and chased her around the house , she hid in the closet like I didn't see her go in there. I faked like I didn't see her , then I opened the door , she ran and screamed. I picked her up and giggled her. She giggled loud asl. I put her down and kissed her cheek.

"Don't be kissing my baby girl". Micheal said
"Shutup ". I said
"Ooooo mommy said bad word". Melody said
"Right so mommy gotta get beat ". Micheal said

He picked me up and laid me on the couch , faked like he was hitting me and melody came and started hitting me.

"Yaw really gone jump me". I faked cried
"Awww I soowie mommy". She said hugging me
"Awww I love you mo". I said smiling
"I luv yo tuuu mommy". She said making a face at Michael

He hugged us , kissed my lips, melody pulled his face away from mines. Micheal laughed and kissed melody cheek then my lips. He pulled away , I smiled. Melody got off the couch , went to her room.  I got up and went to the kitchen. I was going to make melody's favorite chicken shrimp Alfredo.

I started cooking and as soon as melody smelled that food she came running in here.

"I help !?" She asked
"Yes baby give me the seasons ". I told her

She went over to the counter and got the season salt , pepper and other ingredients I needed,She so smart. I picked her up so she could stir the food. I put her down and put the garlic bread in the oven. We listened until the food was finished. When the food was finished  I made our plates , I helped melody get in her high chair.

After everyone was finished eating I cleaned the kitchen back up , I went to the bathroom and ran melody's some bath water. I put some soap in there to make bubbles. I called her in the bathroom, she came in. I helped her undress , I put her in the tub and washes her body as she played with her toys in the tub.

When I finished washing her I grabbed her towel and wrapped it around her. I dried her body and helped her put her pull up on. I put teeth paste on her teeth brush , she brushed her teeth. I put her night gown on and I picked her up and laid her in my bed. She usually Watch Netflix with me and Micheal until she falls asleep.

Micheal played with melody until I got out the shower. I came out the shower , dried my body. I got dressed, I lotion up then went to my room and turned the light off. I got in the bed with my babies. Melody got in between us , I turned on pets.

The movie was over , I looked over to see melody and Micheal knocked tf out. I slowly picked melody and took her to her room. I laid her in her bed , kissed her forehead. I tucked her in , went thru the house to see if the doors were locked. I went back to my room  , turned the tv off and laid next to Micheal. I held him and he kissed my forehead, I went to sleep.