𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

Aniya Pov

12:34pm

"MALIK STOP HITTING YOUR SISTER ". I yelled at Malik

Malia came running to me crying. I picked her up and she laid her head on my chest.

It's been two years , life has really been good so far

It's been two years , life has really been good so far. There isn't any drama , bullshit going in my life. Me and Desmond are happy , he helps me take care of the twins like there his own. He plans on adopting the twins ,I think he should wait until we're married. He did r propose to me 6 months ago ,Of course I said yes our wedding is tomorrow, I'm so excited. I just can't believe I'm engaged with two beautiful bad ass babies. I've never been this happy before. I am in a happy place with my life.

Aniyas ring^

Aniyas ring^

I put her down , gave her a cookie, I gave Malik one as well or he was gone get jealous and start whining.

"Tank you mommy ". Malia said
"Tank youuuuu". Malik said
"You welcome babies ".

Desmond has came in to the house , the kids ran to him. I got up and hugged him , he kissed me and I kissed back and pulled away. I told the kids to get off Desmond and they ran.

"Start cleaning up your room kids". I said
"Oooo mommy leek said no ". Malia said
"Malik don't make me get the belt ". I said

Desmond had pulled me into a hug , I smiled and kissed him.

"I can't wait to marry you ". He said
"I can't wait to be your wife". I said smiling hard

He smiled and kissed me repeatedly, I kissed him back every time. Ugh I love this man he just makes me so happy. I pulled away , Me and Malia was supposed to be getting our hair and nails done today. Desmond was taking Malik to get his hair trimmed. I told Malia to put her shoes on , I kissed Malik and told em I'll be back listen to Desmond.
I grabbed my purse, keys. I picked Malia and I walked to the car. I buckled her in and gave her my phone. I got into my car , drove to the hair salon. 

I parked , got Malia out the car and walked in. I told my hairstylist what I wanted. Malia was going first to get her out the way. I unlocked my phone for her and I put on Lilo N Stitch.

1 hours later

She was now donewith Malia hair , so I took Malia to the bathroom, she used the bathroom. I picked her to wash her hands , she sat in the chair next to me. She began to wash my hair , Malia keep saying she was thirsty. I got her sippy cup out her diaper bag and gave it to her.

2 hours later

We were now done , I looked over to Malia and she was slumped. I paid the girl for both our hair , I picked up Malia and grabbed our stuff and walked to the car. I buckled her in , drove home. I was going to spend a night over myas house but I had to get us some clothes. I left Malia in the car , I hurried and got my makeup kit and some night clothes, Malia dress and shoes for tmr. I got our bonnets , Malia pull-ups and went back to the car. Malia was still sleep so I put our stuff in the back and drove to Mya house. I stopped at Wendy's before we arrived. I got out the car and got Malia out. I knocked on the door , Mya answered and let us in. I laid Malia on the couch , went back to the car to get our things. I locked my car door , walked back inside.

"Hey girl ". Mya said hugging me
"Hey ". I said hugging her
"I miss living with yo ass I got to see you everyday". Mya said
"Aww you do ". I said smiling

I picked up Malia and took her to the guest room. I laid her on the bed and she started waking up.

"Hey monkey face". I said
"I hungy ". She said making a sad face
"I got you some nuggets baby"I said handing it to her

While she ate the nuggets I tied her hair so it won't get messed up. I put her bonnet on her head , I wrapped my hair and put my bonnet on. After Malia finished eating we changed into our pajamas. I hung up our outfits , I had already had my wedding dress over here so Desmond won't see it.

"Mommy are going to see daddy , leek today". Malia asked
"No baby we will see them tomorrow ". I responded
"Ok mommy ".she said

We went to melody's room , she sleeping. Malia got into to the bed with melody and watched tv. I closed the door and walked back to my room. I laid down and ft Desmond to check on him n Malik.

"Hey baby ". I said
"Hey ". He responded
"I miss you already ". I said
"I know I miss you to mamas".
"How's Malik ". I asked
"He's coolin he just went to sleep ".
"Oh ok good well I was just checking up on yaw baby". I said
"Ight baby I'll see you later ".
"I love you goodnight ".
"Love you to goodnight".

I put my phone on the charger and laid down and went to sleep.