The Fight

This is an alternate scene to the Rini kiss/ily scene.

Ricky was looking for Nini everywhere but she was nowhere to be found. When he finally found her she was in the dressing room area. "Hey" he said smiling, happy to see her. "what do you want?" Nini asked harshly. "What's wrong" Ricky asked concerned that he might have done something stupid again. "What's wrong?!, what's wrong is that you used to be my best friend. Then I caught feeling for you, and you go and break my heart. Then after I'm finally starting to be happy again you join the stupid musical, so I have to spend every minute of my time with you. Then once I'm finally getting over what you did and I'm starting to like you again and we share a moment in that storage room. That moment meant something to me. It showed me that maybe you did care about me. Then I go to talk to you about and you say it meant nothing to you. Then when you find out someone important is here to see me you ran away and put out a person that wasn't prepared for the role to do it. Then you come back to the show and act like nothing happened in Act 2. So stop looking at me like that, because it's your fault" Nini said angrily. Ricky looked at her confused "You think I don't care about you. You were my best friend, the person I could always talk to about anything. So, yeah I caught feelings too and I really fell for you. And when you wrote my that song, I meant to tell you how I felt, I really did, but I choked. So when school started again my goal wasn't to pester you or ruin your "perfect relationship" my goal was to show you that I wasn't the same scared like 16 year old and that I wasn't scared of us and what we could become. And that moment in the storage room meant everything to me. It meant you might actually want me back. Then then I herd you tell Kourtney that it was a mistake, so I pretended it was that a mistake, but it wasn't. And about act 2 after Todd showed up I just couldn't stand out there and pretend I was acting like I loved you, knowing my parents never will love each other again. So yeah I ran, and I'm really sorry about that. And-" Ricky couldn't finish his statement when he suddenly felt Nini lips on his. They stood there for a while kissing until Nini broke away. "I'm sorry I blew up at you like that, it's just the conservatory and all my built of feelings I just couldn't control it anymore. But I got you something" she said pulling the little bag out of her backpack. Ricky opened it to see a dog tag that read "Just for a moment" "Thanks I kinda got you something too. Turn around" Ricky said. And Nini turned around as Ricky told her to do. Ricky quickly went into his bags and grabbed his own gift for Nini. It was a necklace with a "R" charm on it. He took it out of it's box and put it around Nini neck. "Aww, it's like the "T" necklace from high school musical 2. I love it thank you so much" she said hugging him. "Now I'll always be with you." Ricky said returning the hug. "Forever" Nini said smiling.

I'm not even gonna say it. But today I have a snow day so if I post a lot that's why. The last chapter was pre-written but all the other ones are not, so keep a lookout for more chapters coming out today.

637 words