The Diary Part 3

It was around 4 am when Ricky woke up. He was confused at first about why he was sleeping on the couch, until he looked down to see the most beautiful thing. Nini curled up in his arms. He smiled, kissed her forehead, and laid back down falling back into a comfortable sleep.
The next time Ricky woke up it was around 8 am. After he woke up he just sat there staring at Nini 'wow, she's so beautiful when she sleeps' he thought to himself. Ricky has always had a crush on Nini. She was a nice, caring, beautiful girl, how could you not like her. He was suddenly pulled out of his thoughts by the sound of a girls voice. "What are you looking at?" She asked after she noticed him staring at her. "Admiring the view" he said jokingly. She pecked his lips as a response to his little comment. "Can we go get breakfast" Nini asked looking at him with her puppy-dog eyes. How could he say no to that face. "Fine, let me go get dressed first." He said giving into her antics. She smiled then practically pushed him to his bedroom so he could go change. When he stepped into his bedroom he saw the one thing that started it all, Nini's diary. He smiled at the sight, before quickly changing into a more presentable outfit. Before he walked out of his room he grabbed the notebook. Then he headed downstairs to meet Nini. She was wearing a pair of black leggings and one of Ricky's hoodies that was obviously way to big for her. 'I could get used to this' he thought to himself thinking of Nini wearing his clothes. "You ready to go" she asked him pulling him out of his thoughts. "One more thing" she said looking directly into Nini's eyes. "I think this belongs to you" he said smiling handing her her notebook. She blushed slightly as she grabbed the notebook out of his hands.
They went to there favorite breakfast place, The Family Restaurant, and grabbed a booth near the kitchen. "There's one more thing I forgot to tell you yesterday" Ricky said looking at her seriously. So many bad thoughts were going thought Nini mind at that very time. Ricky saw her face and grabbed her ands in his rubbing the back of her hands in an attempted calm her down. "I like you too" he said looking at her in the same way he the the night before. That night would forever be known as the night that changed everything.

5/30/18-
RICKY'S MY BOYFRIEND NOW!!!!! (I love descendants don't judge) Last night was the best night of my life. I only wish it happened sooner.

Makena81752 you happy now...
I wasn't planning on writing this but I'm happy I did. I think it finishes the story well.

485 words