diary entry #2

Dear diary, I am so sick and tired of my mom treating me like shit. Ugh. She is the only family I have. So I don't have a choice but to live with her. I hate it. Anyways, I was going to tell you about my first encounter with freddy krueger. It all started a few days ago... my friends, (best friend name), and (friend name) we were talking about how freddy krueger doesn't exist. (We only talked about it because (best friend name) was having these strange nightmares). We got (best friend name) to calm down after a few minutes. But that same night, the nightmares (best friend name) was having came to me. The threat was a burnt man Obviously freddy krueger with his knife hands it was just CRAZY. He kept chasing me saying "no way out sweet face." And called me a "chicken bitch" every now and then. And there was a point he was so close to killing me, moving his knife hands around my throat, then he said, "you're mine sweet face, all mine yn!" I was thinking 'what the hell?' Then he laughed and said, "see you soon beautiful yn." And then I woke up. Now I sit here wondering, 'what the hell does he want with me?' As I was writing that, I saw a dark figure. I look up and up and up, and I see his evil grin. "What do you have there doll face?" Its none other than freddy krueger himself. Looks like I have business to attend to. Bye!

Sincerely,
               Yn.