Freddy's plan

Freddy's pov:

"so the plan is, when they get here" I said interrupted by Jason "Who's they?" Jason asked. "My soon to be girlfriend, yn. And a bunch of her lame ass friends. One of them being her boyfriend. And I'll take care of him, while you guys, take down the other guys." I said. "and who is this girl?" Micheal asked. I opened a portal to my princess as she was looking for her book. I then closed the portal.

Jason's pov:

'Jason!' mother said.  'I knew something good would come out of this. She belongs to you Jason. Not Freddy. She's so sweet so innocent.' 'make her yours somehow Jason.' mother said. I nodded. I agreed with my mother. She did belong to me, not Freddy. 

Micheal's pov:

I dont know why, it was like my world stopped when I saw yn, she was made for me. I had to make her mine. Freddy would scare the shit out of yn. I won't let that happen. yn's mine. 

PENNY'S POV:

WHAT'S WRONG WITH THESE GUYS? YN'S NOTHING SPECIAL. 'BUT TO ME SHE IS.' I THOUGHT 'YN'S MINE.' I THOUGHT.

Freddy's pov:

I could hear all of their thoughts. But I ignored it. "remeber the plan." I said. They nodded. They nodded as if they were ready for what was going to happen. Then all the sudden we hear people coming into the boiler room. "my princess." I said. I knew it was her because, I heard her yell, "Freddy, come out come out where ever you are." "guys hide. And remeber, her boyfriend, (boyfriends name), is mine." I said. They nodded. and they hid. "well, well, well, if it isn't my princess, yn." "mine!" I said, and shouted the last part. yn was terrified. and her little boys got in front of her ready to fight. I was of course, ready to fight too.