camp crystal lake

Jason's pov:

I saw my yn asleep. I have to keep her here. Tomoroww is halloween . I have a feeling Micheal's after her. We were finally home. I tried waking yn up, it looked like she was having a good dream. Then yn said, "Oh Jason." yn said while sighing. She was dreaming about me? I just pulled up to crystal lake. And I ended up carrying yn to my home. My home was the safest place for yn. I set yn on my bed. And I sat in a chair watching her sleep. Two hours later, yn woke up.

Yn's pov:

I woke up on a bed. Luckily not tied up. I saw someone just staring at me. "hello? Who's there?" I asked. The mysterious person took out a piece of paper and wrote something down and handed the paper to me. 

I'm Jason remeber? I saved you from Freddy.

"oh Jason!" "I'm sorry. I kind of forgot about that. I thought that was just a dream." I said.  "I'll make it up to you. What do you want?" I asked. Jason wrote something down and handed me the paper. 

What I want is you. 

As I read this, Jason was looking at me embarrased. 

"Yn?" Jason said. "wait. You can talk?" I asked. "Yeah. But yn, I really like you. I want you to be mine." Jason said. "Um Jason? How am I supposed to be yours when I also want freedom?" I asked. "How about this." Jason said. "You can leave camp crystal lake whenever you want as long as there are no teens around, but I'm with you whenever you leave?" Jason asked. I started to think on it. And I agreed. "That seems fair." I said. Jason smiled and cuddled up next to me and he fell asleep. While I ended up sitting on the bed and playing with my phone.