Yn's forever hero, 2

Yn's pov:

When Jason saved my life, he said, "Yn, I'm sorry." "sorry?" I asked confused. "Sorry for what?" Jason looked at me and said, "yn, I'm a coward, I didn't sleep to save you from Freddy and face him face to face like you did for me. I just end up hurting you." Jason said with a sad look on his face. "Jason." I said. "I'm glad you didn't go back to sleep to save me." I said. Jason tilted his head in confusion. "If you would have fallen asleep to save me, Freddy would have hurt you more. I hate seeing you get hurt." I said. "Jason. I think it's time I told you. But I love you. I know it's crazy but I do love you."

Jason's Pov:

When yn said she loved me, I was very happy. But when yn said, "I know it's crazy, but I do love you." I shook my head when she said that. "It's not crazy yn. I love you too!" I said. Yn looked at me, and then she started to cry. "Yn. Are you ok?" I asked. "yes." yn said while crying. "Then why are you crying?" I asked. "Because I'm happy." Yn said. I was very confused. How can you be happy and cry at the same time? I let it go, and held yn close to me. I then saw a shadow of Freddy in the window. I put yn down gently on the bed. "where are you going?" Yn asked. "nowhere. I just have to kick Freddy's ass." I said.  "He got out?" Yn asked.  I nodded. "Damn it!" Yn shouted. I pointed at her to stay here. She nodded. Then I left to go take care of Freddy. 

Yn's Pov:

When Jason left, I had a feeling someone was watching me. "I know someone's there. Just come out." I said. But it wasn't Freddy or Jason. It was Micheal. "What do you want Micheal?" I said, being scared to death. Micheal kept coming towards me. I backed up. He kept coming, I was backed up until I was backed into a wall. Micheal had pinned me against the wall so I couldn't move. "What do you want from me?" I asked. Micheal took out a piece of paper and pen and wrote something down. And then handed the paper to me.

What do I want? Lets see, I want, YOU!

When I was done reading this I turned my head up to Micheal, and said, "What do you want m--" I was cut off by him knocking me out with a bat. A few hours later I woke up with my feet and hands tied to a chair. I turned my head and saw Micheal looking at me.

Micheal's Pov:

When I knocked yn out while she was knocked out I realized yn's beautiful no matter what. If she's knocked out she beautiful, if she's awake she's beautiful. Jason won't notice she's gone for a while since he has to deal with Freddy but he will find out soon and will come for her so I should be ready by the time he comes. I turned my head to yn, I picked her up bridal style, and took her home. My home is now her home. She will never escape.