Jason's ending.

Jason's pov:

When I saw Micheal on top of yn, I was mad. Freddy ended up throwing Micheal across the room to where I was. Micheal lifted me up with his bare hands trying to choke me. I used my machette and stabbed Micheal in the chest. He let me go. I then cut his head off. Freddy then looked at me and said, "Well it turns out you didn't need my help. Now it's just you and me. Time to put this bad dog away, FOR GOOD!" Freddy stabbed me with his glove, I tried hitting him with my machette, but Freddy ended up ducking the hit. Freddy had the upper hand. 'I'm screwed.' I thought.

Yn's pov:

Freddy had the upper hand. I had to do something. "Freddy!" I shouted. Freddy turned his head to me. "Yes princess?" Freddy asked. "Let Jason go and I'll be yours." I said. "Deal." Freddy said while teleporting in front of me. "JASON! NOW!" I screamed. Then Jason ran and cut Freddy's head off with his machette. "Let's go home." I said. Jason nodded. Jason started to head outside, but my leg hurt so bad that I couldn't move. Jason came back. "Yn? Are you ok?" Jason asked. "No, my leg hurts so bad that I can't move." I said. Jason walked over to me and picked me up bridal style. "Hang on tight." Jason said. I did what I was told and hung onto his neck. My leg wasn't broken, it just hurt. Jason took me outside to my car, I handed him the keys and he drove. "Yn, you do know that I love you right?" Jason asked. "To be honest, I didn't know you loved me. But I'm glad you said that because, I love you back." I said. He smiled. "Well, I do love you." Jason said. "Where are we going?" I asked. I kind of already knew we were going to HIS home. "Home." Jason said. "ok." I said. When we got there, Jason got out of the car, came to my door, opened it, and carried me bridal style to his cabin. when we got in his home, I asked, "Jason, can you take off your mask?" I asked. Jason shook his head no. "Please? For me?" I said. He finally agreed and took off his mask. I saw his face, and realized he was as handsome as can be. "Jason, you're beautiful." I said. Jason sat down next to me on the bed and started kissing me. I of course, kissed back. I ended up falling on my back while on the bed. Jason was now on top of me still kissing me. "Jason." I said. "Yes, yn?" Jason asked. "I love you. Don't ever leave me." I said. "I won't. I love you too." Jason said. "I love you more than you will ever know." and we lived happily ever after. 

yn's diary / slashers x readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें