the slashers

Freddy's pov;

I saw my princess and her brother (I think it was her brother). I saw yn leave her stuff at home. Then I saw Yn go back to her car. I waited until Yn was gone. I grabbed her book and went back to the dream world. It took a while, but I ended up reading the book. The first thing I read said,

Dear diary, last night I got no sleep at all. I couldn't sleep. So I ended up watching freddy krueger and Jason and Myers videos on YouTube. Don't laugh ok? You see, I've kinda got a crush on those guys. Awkward. Anyway, I still have a crush on the undertaker from wwe. Don't laugh.

I kept on reading. I saw about how she wrote about our first meet and I smiled. I laughed when I saw she said she had a crush on me, Michael, and Jason. But I felt the same way about her. I need her. I turned the page. I saw how she wrote about her mother treating her like shit. And then she wrote about her whole experience with me. I felt a smile come on my face while reading it. I turned the page. I got really pissed off when I saw this entry. 

Dear diary, so i'm scared for tonight. Matt, Christian, and mark, agreed to fight against Freddy tonight. I mean five on one! Nothing can go wrong right? 

I laughed at this. I was ready to fight. I can just call up some old friends. Then I saw her boyfriend's name in her diary. 'so it's not her brother' I thought. 'He's mine. I'll take over his body. yn will never know.' I thought while laughing. 'well it looks like I need to get ahold of Jason, Micheal, and Penny.' I thought.  I pulled out my phone and called Jason. To get it over with, because me and Jason hate each other. 

Jason's pov:

I was just about to kill another stupid teen, when my phone rang. I looked at the caller id. It pissed me off. It was Freddy. I killed the teen, and answered the phone. "What the hell do you want Freddy? I'm kinda busy." I said. "awww. Did I catch the loose dog at a bad time? ha ha ha! Good!" Freddy said. "what do you need?" I asked pissed off.  "look, I know it's crazy, but I need help. I'm getting the boys together. I need you to sleep. we need to talk. And I can promise you, this is the only time I ask for your help." Freddy said. I thought for a minute. Asking mom what I should do. "do it Jason." mother said. "I know you don't trust him, but trust your mother. I have a strong feeling about this." mother said.  I nodded at my mother's reply "fine. I'm on my way." I told Freddy. And I fell asleep.

Freddy's pov:

I saw Jason come into my world a few seconds after I got off the phone with him. "where are the rest of the guys?" Jason asked. "I'm getting ahold of Micheal now." I said annoyed. Jason nodded. I telepathically got ahold of Micheal. 'Micheal, Micheal, Micheal!' I thought. 

Micheal's pov:

'Micheal, Micheal, Micheal!' I heard in my brain. It was Freddy. 'What the hell do you want Freddy?' I thought. 'I need help. If you help me, I'll bust you out of prison.' Freddy thought. ' no thanks I got this. What do you need anyways?' I thought. 'war is coming. I need your guys's help. Jason is already here.' Freddy thought. 'I need more info.' I thought. 'I'll tell you more if you come in the dream world.' Freddy thought. 'This better be worth it.' I thought. And went to sleep. 

Freddy's pov:

I saw Micheal appear in my dream world. "What's the plan?" Micheal said. "Hold your fucking damn horses!" "I still need to get ahold of Penny!" I shouted. "Whatever. Just be quick." Micheal said. 'I have to telepathically talk to Penny also.' I thought. 'penny, penny penny!' I thought trying to get his attention.

Penny's pov:

'Penny, Penny, Penny!' I heard in my brain. as I was just about to kill a kid so I could eat. I quickly finished him off, and ate him. I went back to my brain. 'What do you want Freddy? I was in the middle of something.' I thought. 'Look I need help. A war is coming. I already have Micheal and Jason here.' Freddy thought. 'Look, I have to eat. I don't have time for your little games.' I thought. 'well, I guess you don't want to eat one of the kids who will fall into our trap!' Freddy thought. 'food? I'm in! what do I do?' I thought. 'go to sleep, and I'll tell you the plan.' Freddy thought. I fell asleep instantly.

Freddy's pov:

I saw Pennywise show up in my dream world. "what's the plan? Everyone's here now." Jason asked. "ok, here's the plan..........." I said.