Jason's dream

Jason's pov:

I cuddled up to yn when she agreed to my terms. I then fell asleep. I woke up on the ground of my home camp crystal lake. My mom was there. "My little boy has a girlfriend. I'm so..... dissappointed." Mother said. I knew Freddy was playing tricks on me. "I told you to keep yn safe. Not fall for her!" Mother shouted. I took my machette and cut her head off. "hehehe. Being a bad dog again Jason?" It was Freddy. "I thought we had a deal?" Freddy asked. "Plans change." I said. "oh really?" Freddy asked. "Yes really you dip shit." I said. Freddy started to fight. So I fought back. 

Yn's pov:

I could tell Jason was having a nightmare. It's probably that son of a bitch Freddy. So I ended up going to sleep to save Jason like he saved me. I woke up in the boiler room. With in front of me Jason and Freddy fighting. "You son of a bitch! Let Jason go!" I yelled. "oh my what do we have here? A lost princess who is mine!" Freddy said turning his head at me.

Jason's pov:

I saw yn appear in the boiler room. I have to protect her. But how? Freddy still hasn't noticed yn. Then yn did something really stupid. she shouted, "You son of a bitch! Let Jason go!" Then Freddy noticed yn and said, "oh my what do we have here? A lost princess who is mine!" I yelled, "Run yn!" as I knocked Freddy down. Yn then shouted, "no Jason! I'm here to get you the hell out of here." "well princess, if that's all you wanted, I can take care of that." Freddy said as I started to fade.