Chapter 1 - Introduction

449 words

Izuku was up before the sun, as usual. He gets up before the birds to go around and gather the laundry someone else had put up the day before. He went around to gather the ready eggs from the chickens, the vegetables from the gardens, and the fruits from the trees and bushes. 

The rest of the servant didn't arrive til 10, so in the morning it was Izuku's job to the the morning chores and make breakfast for the rest of his family.

Now you may be wondering why he was the only one doing chores, and the rest of the household wasn't out with him.

Well that's because his "family" was his step-family. Ever since his mother's death he was send to live with the Shigaraki household. Their family consisted of "the master" of the household, his son Dabi who was 2 years older, and his daughter Toga, who was a few monthes old. They were extremely cruel to him, and would often hit him. But he was able to cover up the bruises with his shirt.

Izuku himself was 16, and was treated as more of another one of the servants. If he was seen taking a brake, his step-family would break something and have him clean it up. So Izuku never got a break. Except when he had to go to town.

Every other day, Izuku would be sent to the market to gather needed goods and supplies, but on the way back he would always stop by his mother's cherry blossom tree. You see before he was born, his mother had plant the tree. So when she died, Izuku choose to bary her at the bottom of the tree. With all his crying he did, it soon grew very very large.  Soon it was the largest tree in the entire kingdom. If you were to climb any other tree on be on top of the castle roof, you could see all its color and glory.

Down at the grown was large roots and flower filled grounds. There was a small cliff a few meters away with a stream flowing into a small lake. All kinds of animals would come there for sanctuary,. They were all beautiful, bright and vibrant colors, including the fish in the pond.

Every time Izuku would visit he would sit down on one of the giant roots and talk to his mother. And he would tell her everything. He would sit in the flower field and brace flower crowns. He always wanted to say longer, be he had to get back to the house to help the other servants cook dinner and clean up the house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
By the way, the pictures at the top are what the characters will look like.