Caught an Angel

"She is proof that you can
Walk through hell and
Still be an angel."
-r.h. Sin

Mia decided it was best if she waits in the living room for the men to return. She was curled up on the end of the couch, trying to make herself almost invisible in case the men came back angry. Biting her lip she was lost in thought. Mia was so far in a daze she didn't notice the triplets come in and sit down. All three were eyeing her. Connor sat next to her on the couch, Cole sat on the other side of Connor and Chase sat on an arm chair on the other side of Mia.

*cough, cough*

The sound of someone clearing their throat pulled Mia back to reality. Realizing all eyes on her, Mia quickly sat up straight. As Connor noticed her panic he quickly tried to soothe her.
Connor began to gently rub her back. "Hey there, angel." He gently said, " I'm happy to see you making yourself at home. Is there anything we can get you?"
Chase started next placing a hand on her knee, "yeah would you like some sweet tea? Or we can show you around? Do you need anything? Don't hesitate to tell us."
Mia at first jumped at their touch but soon she started to feel relaxed. So relaxed she didn't realize she curled up against Connor's chest. He continued to gently rub her back. Mia felt so calm that her exhaustion began to set in, she had run away and didn't get much sleep on the bus. It wasn't until this moment that she let herself relax completely.

"I need a few things, I didn't realize I packed so little." Mia stayed with tired heavy eyes.
Cole assured her, "whatever you need we will get for you. For now angel just rest."
His voice sent her over the edge and into a deep sleep.

Connor looked down at the beautiful women the curled up onto his lap. She felt so good against him. Her hips and butt were firmly pressed into him. Mia's breast looked like the perfect size to hold and suck on. 'Fuck, I'm going to need a cold shower after this' he thought. He couldn't control the bulge in his pants from growing even larger. He continued to rub her back.

Chase stood up, "come on Cole, we better get some things done around the house. I don't want her having to work to hard just yet."
Cole stood up and gave a nod, " I will clean if you cook lunch." Cole bargained with Chase.
"Deal," Chase agreed. Then he looked down at Connor who still had Mia wrapped in his arms.
"If she wakes up don't hesitate to call us," Chase demanded.
Connor grinned and gave a nod. Connor knew his brothers were extremely jealous that their angel was curled up to him. They would of fought over it if they didn't think it would frighten her more.

A couple hours later......

"No. No. Please no!" Mia screams, waking herself.
"Shhh Mia, it's okay angel," Connor held her firmly. "It was only a dream, it was only a dream."
Chase and Cole rush into the room frantically.
"What happened?!" Chase fumed.
"Our angel had a bad dream, that's all" Connor reassured.
Mia remembering everything that happened began to sob into Connor's chest.
"Shhhhh Mia, we won't let anything happen to you." Connor comforted her.
"Let me hold her," Chase stretched out his arms to Mia. She looked up at him, seeing him with such a worried look Mia reached out to him. Chase quickly picked her up and snuggled her onto his lap when he sat down.

Mia wasn't sure why but something about these three brothers made her feel safe. Sure she trusted Vince right away but she should of know that anyone who had affiliations with her father was shady.

Mia froze when she remembered. She had no panties on and none in her bag and she was pretty sure she feel an erection poking her through his pants. The back of her dressed was flared out and she was sitting on him with a bare bottom.

Her cheeks began to flush at the thought. Noticing her stiffen Cole then asked her if she was okay. It only made her cheeks grow a darker shade of red.
"Ummmm...... yeah I just need to ummmm," Mia began to stand up but Chase wasn't ready to let her go. She tried to wiggle out of his grasp when the room went silent. Mia looked around at the other two men and seen they were staring at something. She followed their line of sight to see her dress had rose up revealing her naked bottom. She then looked up and Chase was all but drooling seeing her well trimmed lawn. He shifted his gaze to meet her eyes and began to kiss her with an animalistic hunger. His lips crashed down on hers, at first she was shocked but soo she was filled with a different feeling. Like this was natural and she truly is their's.
"Fuck angel, do you always go commando?" Asked Cole as he approached her, he placed his hand on her knee and slowly traced up her leg to her inner thigh. Stopping just close enough to feel her heat. Connor knelt down behind Mia and began to kiss her neck and leave a trail of kisses down to her shoulder and back up to her ear. Feeling all three men touching and kissing her caused Mia to lose all senses. She let out a soft moan. Telling the men that she was enjoying what they were doing.