Karma

"I need you to come rescue me
From my destiny, I'm tryna
Live right and give you
Whatever's left of me."
-Drake

Mia still felt shaken from the mountain lion incident. She stayed inside for almost a whole week. She was now 8 weeks pregnant and her morning sickness was not just in the mornings.
"Adam, Alex, will you bring Prince outside?" Mia begged and stuck out her lip.
"Sure, but when we come back." Adam started.
"We want you ready for us." Alex finished.
It was early afternoon, the guys had lunch already and were back working around the ranch. Adam and Alex took Prince outside.

Mia could hear the twins playing with Prince, they were trying to wear him out. Mia started cleaning up the kitchen. She heard someone come in the house. Who ever they were came through the front door.

'Eli' Mia thought. Fixing her hair and taking her dress off. She stood in her bra and panties leaning her back against the kitchen counter. Mia waited for Eli to come through but he never did. Mia went to look for him. She looked everywhere and when she went to her bedroom to relax and wait for Adam and Alex, Mia was shocked.

A man was standing in her room rummaging around through her closet. He looked through her clothes shoe boxes.
"Excuse me?! Who are you and what are you doing?!" Mia yelled. Her blood was boiling. She found herself somewhat shocked at how angry she was and she wasn't afraid to lash out.

The man stopped and eyes Mia up and down with a smirk. Mia tried covering herself once she realized she was still only in her bra and panties. The man slowly approached her.

"one of the brothers told me to come get you." The man said.
"They wouldn't send someone, they would come themselves. You're a liar!" Mia shouted. Her confidence and angry overruled her embarrassment of being in her undies.
"They said to come get Mary," the man said entering the hallway causing Mia to back up against the wall.
Mia's eyes widened, as her mind registered the fact he just called her Mary.
"You have the wrong person..... I'm Mia" Mia said in a shaky voice.
"Your face says other wise," the man pulls out a photo of Mia from when she was eighteen.

"What's going on!?" Alex fumed causing Mia sigh in relief. Her double trouble twins were at the end of the hall and she was going to be rescued.
"Get away from her!" Adam snarled.
"She was trying to seduce me," the man said throwing his hands up.
"That's a lie!" Alex growled.
"Mia come here," Adam ordered sticking his hand out as if he could reach her.
Mia started to walk towards the twins when an arm snaked around her neck pulling her back. Mia started to struggle until she felt cold hard metal pressed against the side of her head. Mia looked at the twins with pleading eyes. Judging by the look on their face's, this wasn't good.

"Back up! Now! Or I will blow her brains out!" The man yelled.
Adam and Alex kept looking between Mia and the man. The twins slowly backed up. For every step back they took, Mia and the man took a step forward. They slowly made it out the back door. The man slowly circled around the twins still holding onto Mia.
"Lay down on the ground now!" Shouted the man. The twins laid down but didn't break eye contact with the man. He slowly backed up with Mia still in his grasp. Once far enough he grabbed her arm and pulled her towards the tree line. Mia started to struggle.
"Keep fighting me and I will make sure I kill the baby." The man threatened Mia, placing the barrel of the gun against her stomach.
Mia gasped in shock. The man then continued to pull Mia further and further into the woods. Mia was stumbling with her bare feet. She wondered how did she do this last time barefoot. Her skin prickled against the cool autumn breeze.
"Where are you taking me?" Mia asked, "these woods go on forever."
"We are waiting until night," the man said. "Then I will use the cover of darkness to get us out of here unseen."
"Wow, you're just going to tell me your whole plan?" Mia asked trying to get more information to plan an escape.
"I think we are far enough, sit down." The man ordered.
Mia sat against a tree. She looked around and recognized a rock. It was the same rock she hit her head on several weeks ago. Back when she ran away from the guys. She looked up at her captor.