Everyone Together.

"I wish I could
Explain your eyes,
And how the sound
Of your voice gives
Me butterflies.
How your smile
Makes my heart
Skip a beat
And how every time
I'm with you,
I feel so complete."
-hplyrikz.com

Mia took a quick shower in Eli's room. She quickly slipped on a dress and tip toed towards the kitchen to ensure she doesn't wake anyone. 'I think today will be a good pancake day' Mia decided. She was told that Dean and Dave should be showing up here sometime around breakfast. If she makes pancakes she can easily whip up some extras if they do show up. Mia learned how to cook basic things from some of her fathers personal chefs.
"One day you will be a wife and a good wife should know her domestic duties." Mia's father would say.
Mia became so mad thinking of her father she didn't realize the pancake in front of her was burning.

*BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!*
The smoke alarms were set off from the smoking pancake. Mia started to panic. She turned off the stove and opened a window and tried to fan the smoke out.

*BEEP! BEEP!*

The alarm was still blaring. Mia heard stomping approaching. All six brothers poured into the kitchen. Chase opened the back door, Cole fanned the alarm and Connor set up a fan.
Eli and the twins comforted Mia. Looking her over to make sure she wasn't hurt.
"Sorry, I got lost in thought. I forgot about the pancake and it...." Mia began to get teary eyed.
"Shhh, Mia. We don't care. We are just happy you're not hurt angel." Eli comforted her.
"We can help you Mia," Alex started.
"Yeah let us make breakfast for you Mia," Adam added.
"You two, it's my job to cook." Mia reminded them.
"But Mia you mean mire to us then a house keeper," Adam told her.
"Yes much, much more," Alex said with a mischievous grin. He gave Mia a wink.
"Fine but just this once," Mia finally agreed.
The twins got to work and Mia sat down at the table with Eli while the triplets went to get dressed.

Couple minutes later......

The twins both made two giant stacks of pancakes. Mia's eyes went wide trying to count how many they made. She never seen so many. Adam gave Mia a couple pancakes. Mia took a bite and they were like heaven in her mouth. Mia let out a soft moan.
"These are so good," Mia praised.
"Do you always moan when you eat?" Adam teased.
"I can't wait to hear her moan like that in our bed." Alex added.
Mia just ignored them. ''They think they can tease me, well watch this.' Mia thought. She took another bite and made sure to get a little syrup on the side of her mouth. Mia let out a slightly louder moan.
"So good," Mia said licking her lips to get the syrup off. She looked directly at the twins while putting on her little show.
"Adam," Alex said looking wide eyed at Mia.
"Yeah," Adam replied as looking at Mia with the same expression.
"I, I think she just made me," Alex started.
"I know Alex, me too," Adam finished.
The triplets just chuckled at the sight of the twins.
"I think you beat them at their own game Mia," Eli said chuckling.
Mia finished her pancakes without another word from the twins.

After breakfast was cleaned up Adam, Alex, Eli, Chase and Cole went to work around the ranch. Connor was going to spend the day with Mia. Mia kept herself busy cleaning so her nerves wouldn't get the best of her. She was nervous knowing Dean and Dave were on their way home. The other guys showed up unannounced to her but Dean and Dave were expected. Mia was doing laundry when Connor snuck up on her.
"Angel," Connor called.
Mia turned on the washer and dryer before turning around. When she turned to face Connor he was right in front of her.
"Angel, that little show at breakfast is driving me wild." Connor admitted.
Mia wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down to kiss her. Connor set her on top of the dryer. He trailed kisses over to her neck and began to kiss and suck on her neck just below her ear.
"Mmm Connor," Mia moaned not able to control herself.
"Mia, I want you," Connor said in a raspy voice.
"Well damn, she purrs like a kitten," a male voice interrupts.
Connor pulls away with a smirk, "that would be Dean and Dave."
"Sorry I told him not to interrupt," Dave says. "I'm Dave pleasure to meet you kitten."
"Kitten?" Dean thinks, "I like that, I'm Dean kitten." Dean gives Mia a wink.
Dean and Dave are twins but not identical like Adam and Alex. Dean has dark brown welled trimmed hair. Dave has slightly longer light brown hair that framed his face. Dave was a little taller then Dean but dean made up for that with a slightly stronger build. Mia giggled feeling relieved that these two weren't like Adam and Alex. Mia didn't think she would of been able to handle another set of twins like them.
"Look at that you two got a giggle form her," Connor just had to point out.
"Mia will you come with us?" Dean asked, "We got you somethings."
Mia looked confused at first, "I really don't need anything especially not any more lingerie."
"We got you much more then that," Dave stated.
Mia jumped down from the dryer and followed the pair to their room. Dean and Dave's room was kinda like Alex and Adam's except they didn't have the beds pushed together. They had them on opposite sides of the room. Mia seen several bags laid across both beds.
"Seriously you two shouldn't of got me anything," Mia started. "At least let me pay you too back."
"No, Mia we wanted to." Dean informed her, "we might of been the last to meet you but if the triplets approved of you then we knew you must be our special one."
Dave chuckled, "yeah those three never wanted anything to do with any of the ladies the rest of us brought home. They always said those other women weren't the one and they would know when the right one came along."
Mia realized that because of Connor, Cole and Chase picking her the rest of the brothers automatically took to her too.
"Are you guys sure I'm the one you want," Mia questioned.
"Well from what we were told and the way you just purred for Connor I don't want anyone else but you." Dave assured.
"For once I completely agree with Dave, we only want you kitten." Dean chimed.
Mia walked up to Dean and gave him a quick kiss. She turned around to give one to Dave and he was already right there in front of her. He cupped her cheeks and in a deep hushed voice said, "let's make this kitten purr."
Mia was placed on Dean's lap as he kissed her neck. Dave was in front of her exploring her mouth with his tongue. Just like they wanted Mia being to let out little moans. Dean wrapped his arms around her stomach and slowly moved his hands up. Mia winched in pain when he unknowingly touched her bruise.
"What happened kitten," Dave asked. "What did you do Dean?"
"Me!? I didn't do anything!" Dean snapped back. The two began to bicker not realizing how scared Mia became. As if he could sense something wrong Connor broke into the room.
"Knock it off you two!" Connor scolded, "can't you see you're scaring her!"
Both men stopped and looked over at Mia.
"We are really sorry Mia," Dave apologized "I thought Dean did something you didn't like."
"I'm sorry Mia," Dean told her. "I was in the heat of the moment."
Conner comforted, "Mia what happened."
"H-h-h-he ju-ju-just touched m-m-m-my ribs," Mia sputtered still slightly shaken.
"You don't like your ribs touched?" Dave asked, "we won't touch them again promise."
"Yeah Mia I won't touch them again," Dean exclaimed.
"Mia show them," Connor sighed. "Everyone has seen might as well show them too."
Mia looked down at her bare feet. She wiggles Er toes a little as if they agreed with Connor. Mia reaches back and unzipped her dress, letting it fall. Mia looked perfect in her white panties and matching bra. The only thing was the bruise, it looked outta place on someone so kind, beautiful and sexy. It was fading but still very visible.
"What the hell," Dean growled. Dean punched the wall on the way out of the room. Dave took long strides over to Mia. He wrapped his arms around her and held her close.
"Don't mind Dean, kitten." Dave assures, "he needs to blow off some steam."
Dave and Dean really were opposite. Dave was cool and calm and Dean seemed to be like a firecracker hot and fast.
"Dean will be back when he calms down." Dave told her. "How about I show you what I got you? I really hope you like it. Eli called yesterday and said you only had some dresses and we couldn't let our kitten walk around cold when fall arrives."
Mia blushed and nodded her head. Dave went over to his bed and began to pull clothes out of the bags. Just like the other brothers, Dave also picked out some lingerie for her.
"Please let me pay you back," Mia pleaded looking over all the clothes. Several pairs of jeans and tops to match. He even got her a pair of cowboy boots.

Mia thought back to when Vince bought her some clothes, he picked what he liked and how he wanted her to look weather or not Mia felt comfortable Vince didn't care as long as she looked like a presentable wife.

Dave picked out stuff he thought she might like and feel comfortable in. He even got her a shirt with a puppy chewing on a slipper that says 'Did I do that?'
Mia loved it the most, she slipped it right on and put on a pair of jeans that fit like they were made for her.
"Thank you Dave!" Mia screamed while throwing her arms around his neck knocking him onto the bed.
"I take it you like everything," Dave chuckled.
"Yes! Now let me pay you back please." Mia pouted.
"You can pay me back in kisses," Dave said wiggling his eyebrows.
Mia leaned down and began to plant kiss after kiss.

Dean came back in the room.
"Mia," Dean called out.
Mia sat up still straddling Dave. Dean opened his arms gesturing for a hug. Mia slowly got up and Dean wrapped Mia in a tight embrace.
"Little kitten," Dean said in a hushed tone.
Mia wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his hips. Dean just breathed her in like it would calm done the fire that burned inside him.

The rest of the day was spent with Mia trying to cook and clean only to be distracted by Connor, Dean or Dave.

Meanwhile back East......

"Fuck. Mary. Ugh." Vince growled out at some random whore he picked up at a bar.
"For you I will be who ever you want baby." The woman said.
"Shut. The. Fuck. Up." Vince said between angry thrust. "God damn it! I can't finish because you opened your fucking mouth!" Vince still looking down at the whore began to choke her.
"I-I I'm...." the woman tried to wheeze out only causing Vince to tighten his grip on her neck. She grabbed his wrist and tried to pull them off her but it was no use. Vince only let go once he could no longer feel a pulse. Vince picked up his phone and dialed a number.
"Hey, come take care of this mess." Vince demanded and hung up.
His cell began to ring.
"I said just clean this shit up." Vince sneered.
"Mr. McGregor, it's Sanders." Mr. Sanders confidently said.
"Yeah and what the hell do you want? Did you find your damn daughter yet?" Vince huffed.
"Not yet but the private investigator found a lead." Sanders sounded proud.
"About damn time!" Vince snapped. " I'm still not continuing business with you until I get Mary back here in this fucking house."
"Trust me she will be found," Mr. Sanders assured. "Even if I have to drag her back myself. I will personally make sure she never steps foot out of your home without permission."
"You better," Vince growled. "Do I have to remind you how much I paid for her? A million fucking dollars! We were supposed to be getting married in two fucking days Sanders!" Vince began to fume and hung the phone up.
"Fucking hell!" Vince yelled throwing his phone at the wall. "You can run and you can hide Mary but I will find you!"

A/N: ooooooh interesting, I wonder what lead the P/I  found. Let's hope it leads to a dead end. Let me know what y'all think and any questions or comments feel free to leave em and I guess vote if you like this story. I'm not sure if anyone even likes it since no one has read it yet and I published the first three chapters three days ago. Not one reader 😭. Anyways I'm babbling now. Have a lovely day whoever is out there reading this!

A little side note, if you watched the video at the beginning of the chapter, that is kind how I pictured Dave to look like. Or for you paranormal fans I pictured them to look like Sam and Dean Winchester.