Dreams

"They say if you
Dream a thing more
Then once, it's sure
To come true"
-Sleeping Beauty

Mia looks around, she is standing in the middle of a wheat field. It's a beautiful golden color, ready for harvest. Mia looks around and she notices she isn't alone. A woman stands at the end of the wheat field where it meets the tree line. The woman is facing the trees.
Mia slowly approaches her. The woman has on a white flowing gown. Her hair is a chestnut brown, long and wavy. The woman is holding something.

"Hello, ma'am?" Mia calls out as she gets closer.
The woman is humming but stops.
"Oh my sweet baby, how you have grown." The woman says in an angelic voice.
"Um miss?" Mia steps a little closer.
"Run!" The woman yells and takes off running into the woods.
Mia chases after her, "wait! Please!" Mia calls after her.
Mia comes to a stop at a clearing in the trees. The woman is on her knees and Mia notices the woman is holding a baby. The woman looks back at Mia causing her to gasp. The woman looks a lot like Mia and she is holding what looks like a baby wrapped in a bloody blanket.
"He will be here soon, you must run!" The woman cries out. "RUN!"

"Aaahhhhhhhhhhh!" Mia screams bolting up in bed. She is covered in sweat. Prince bolts up and looks around for what might of scared Mia. Mia touches her flat belly as if to check the babies. Eli, Dean and Dave sit up wide awake and look over Mia.

"It was just a dream." Mia huffs.
"Are you okay?" Dave asked, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.
"Yeah sorry it was a dream." Mia covered her face still trying to calm down.
"It's okay angel, I heard that hormones can effect your dreams too." Eli said rubbing Mia's back.
"I will get you some water." Dean said jumping out of bed.
Just as dean opened the door, Chase, Cole, Connor, Adam and Alex rushed in. Alex and Adam were holding baseball bats.
"What happened!" Alex asked lowering his bat.
"Where's the danger?!" Adam said while peeking into the closet, as if someone was hiding in there.
"Calm down, Mia just had a bad dream." Eli assured everyone.
"Do you want to talk about it?" Connor asked siting on the bed by Mia's feet.
"No, I'm not even sure what the dream was about." Mia said pulling her sweaty shirt off. Mia was now completely naked.
"I will start a bath," Eli got up and went to the bathroom.
All the guys left so Mia could bath in peace, Dave was just about to walk out when he felt a tug on his arm.
"Stay?" Mia asked quietly.
Dave gave a nod and Dean was back with a glass of ice water.
"Take a bath with me?" Mia asked looked up at Dean. Dean looked over at Dave, he was almost completely undressed. Dave started to undress, picking up the pace when Mia disappeared into the bathroom. Mia sat in the middle of the bathtub, she played with the bubbles waiting for them to join her.
Dean climbed in behind Mia and Dave in front of her.
Mia knew they were about to help her forget the dream she woke up from minutes ago.

The day slowly drug by, Dean and Dave stayed with Mia. Around lunch time things picked up when Elle and the dads came over. Dean and Dave went to show the dads how the ranch has been doing and to gather up the guys for lunch. Elle had Mia rest while she fixed some lunch for all the guys.
Prince came prancing up to Mia begging to go out. Mia hooked the dog up to his rope and watched as he did his business. Mia picked prince and started to head to the house, prince began to bark at something. Mia turned to look and a scream filled the air. Mia could see what appeared to be a lion stalking towards her and Prince. Mia clutched the pup to her chest and slowly backed towards the house. The lion matched each step. Mia was almost to the back door and tripped on the bottom step. She landed on her but, still clutching Prince. Mia had tightly closed her eyes, she held her breath and clutched Prince close to her chest. The lion lunged at her and.....

*bang, bang*

Mia couldn't hear much after the first loud bang. Mia slowly opened her eyes to see Elle holding a rifle still aiming it towards the lion. Mia had two questions, what was a lion doing in Montana and where did Elle get a rifle. Mia felt hands grabbing her. She looked up to see Eli, Adam and Alex standing over her. She looked at them and could see their mouths moving but the ringing sound still filled her ears. Eli picked Mia up and Adam took Prince from Mia. Eli carried Mia into the house followed closely by Adam and Alex. Soon all the guys and dads were in the living room. Elle brought Mia some tea to help calm her nerves.