I Do.

"Life isn't perfect,
But it has
Perfect
Moments."
-PICTUREQUOTES.com

Mia had the doctor write down the genders and place them in an envelope. She didn't want the guys knowing the exciting news just yet.
Now though, Mia has to meet with Elle and try on her dress. The guys pulled up at their home and Mia smiled to see Elle and her husbands were already there waiting for them. Mia stepped out of the truck and hurried over to Elle.

"Let's go to your room and try this on." Elle said giving Mia a 100 watt grin.

"I'm excited! Also I was hoping you could help me out with something else. Come on I will tell you in my room." Mia led the way through the house.

Once inside the room Mia waved around the envelope. "I have the genders, I was hoping you could help me surprise everyone at the wedding. Maybe have three balloons filled with pink or blue confetti." Mia suggested.

"We could do that, let me see so I can make sure I get the right colors." Elle said taking the envelope.

Mia watched beaming with joy as Elle opened the envelope and pulled out the folded paper. Elle looked up at her with a raised eyebrow, then back down at the paper as she began to unfold it. Elle gasped in shock, she placed a hand on her chest and sat on the bed trying to calm herself.

"Is this real?" Elle said wide at looking down at the paper.

Mia smiled and nodded. Elle folded the paper back up and returned it to the envelope.

"Well then.... let's get this dress on you and make sure it will fit next week." Elle said grabbing the dress that was still tucked into a protective bag.

"Now don't be afraid to tell me if there is anything you don't like about it." Elle said before pulling the dress out.

Mia fell in love. The dress was made of white chiffon. Mia quickly got undressed to try on the dress. Mia looked into her full length mirror. The dress had an empire waist line and gently hung around her body. Mia ran her fingers over the front of the dress and stared at the beautiful woman in the mirror.

 Mia ran her fingers over the front of the dress and stared at the beautiful woman in the mirror

**This is a visual on how I pictured Mia's wedding dress. I DO NOT OWN THE ABOVE IMAGE!**

"Well what do you think?" Elle asked looking it over for any alterations.

"It's perfect." Mia whispered. She was in shock, not able to look away from the beautiful image looking back at her.

"Oh honey," Elle said noticing Mia's expression. She covered her mouth to try and hold in a flood of emotions. "I'm glad you like it."

"Like it?" Mia began to question. "I love it!" Mia shrieked as she began to cry.

Elle wrapped her arms around Mia, pulling her into a hug. A knock at the door made them pull away.