Eight Brothers!

"When I first saw you
I fell in love, and
You smiled
Because you knew."
-William Shakespeare

After leaving the bathroom, Eli headed to the kitchen where he knew the triplets were at. He couldn't get the sight of the bruises out of his head.
"Everything okay?" Connor asked as he dried the dishes as Chase washed.
"She has bruises," Eli growled.
All three men stopped what they were doing to look at Eli.
"Did she say how or who?" Chase asked.
"Where are the bruises at?" Cole chimed in.
"She has a black eye that is fading, she must of covered it with makeup. She looks even more beautiful without makeup." Eli began to get distracted with how beautiful she looked in the shower.
"Earth to Eli," Connor said snapping his fingers.
"Sorry.... she also has some really dark ones on her ribs." Eli informed them while running his hands through his hair. "They looked bad, like real bad."
Eli thought for a moment, "remember when Alex and Adam had the super competitive streak going and they climbed up the old oak?"
"Yeah I remember," Cole started laughing. "Adam put too much weight on a weak branch and it snapped. He had a bad tumble down that old tree."
"Do you remember how he looked in the hospital after it?" Eli asked. The triplets nodded.
"Well Mia's ribs look like that." Eli explained.
"When will the rest get here?" Eli asked.
"Alex and Adam should be here tomorrow evening and Dave and Dean will be here the following morning." Cole confirm.

Meanwhile back in Eli's bedroom. Mia was debating on what to wear to bed. She still only had a towel on. Mia debated on wearing one of her dress, they were light and comfortable but she would have much to wear during the day then. Mia start to sort through the lingerie Eli bought for her. She noticed a little nighty in the mix but it doesn't look like something to sleep in. Looking at the closet Mia decided to snag a shirt from Eli. After all she would be in charge of laundry so she could insure he gets it back.

Mia was standing there in a pair of white lace cheeksters and a matching white bra.

A/N: if you shop at Victoria's Secret then you know what cheeksters are. For those who don't, it a cross between booty shorts and a thong. They are comfortable and my husband likes em too *wink, wink*

Mia was looking through Eli's shirt when she spotted a plain white one that looked like it had some wear but would be extremely comfortable. Grabbing the shirt off the hanger Mia spun around only to realize she wasn't alone.

Mia held the shirt up to cover her body. She knew what they came to see. Eli told them about her bruises. Eli stood in the doorway with his arms crossed and the triplets sat on the bed. The triplets looked at her face and could see the faded bruise. Then their eyes traveled down. It was almost like the triplets had control over her. Mia's arm holding the shirt up, dropped. Her hand still clutching the shirt at her side. Mia did the only thing she could think of.... she looked down at her toes.
Mia wiggles her toes enjoy how the shaggy carpet felt slightly tickling her feet.
Mia noticed the men had approached her while she was lost in thought about the carpet.
Connor was directly in front of her. He got down on his knees so his head could rest on her stomach. He wrapped his arms around Mia. Then began to kiss her bruises. Mia winched from the pain. Chase stood on one side of her and wrapped his arms around her shoulders. He began to whisper the sweetest things into her ear. Cole stood on the other side of Mia with his arms wrapped just below her shoulders. Cole peppered her neck in kisses.
Mia looked towards Eli, he seen her looking at him. Eli walked to stand in front of her. He leaned over Connor to reach Mia's lips.

Mia felt something but for each of them. 'I feel something for them. I never had someone try to comfort me like this. Like they are hurt that I'm hurt. They are kissing me like they can kiss away the pain. It's confusing me the way they say I'm theirs, like are all four brothers going to share me? Am I enough for the four of them? I really need to ask them. I have only been here for a day and I'm already feeling more for them then I did with Vince. I hope we can stay like this forever.' Mia is pulled from her thoughts when Connor picks her up and sits her on the bed. Cole takes the shirt Mia is still clutching then slides it over her head and helps adjust it. Connor then squats down in front of Mia.
"Mia, you don't have to tell us what happened yet but when you're ready please let us know." Connor assured her. Giving him a nod, the triplets each kiss her goodnight. Mia lays back in the bed as Eli climbs in next to her. He gently kisses her and pulls the covers up over them. Mia snuggles to his chest and drifts off to a peaceful sleep.