Who Are You?

"When you look in the mirror
What do you see?
Do you see the real you,
Or what you have been
Conditioned to
Believe is you?
-David Icke

Mia just finished showering after a long passion filled day with Eli. It was now lunch time and Mia slipped on some jeans and a plain yellow tank top. Mia looked in the full length mirror and for once she lived what she seen. Mia loved wearing yellow, it always had her hazel eyes pop. She turned in the mirror to check out her butt, she filled jeans nicely, her father let her wear pants but never jeans. 'Jeans are for poor working class' well Mia loved her hard working men. Mia was mainly impressed with the confidence she seen, looking back at her was a woman not a scared stuttering girl. Mia looked at the clock on her night stand, almost lunch and the guys would be expecting her.

Mia was about to enter the kitchen when she heard bickering. Mia turned and walked towards the living room where she heard the voices.

Connor, Chase and Cole stood there with their hands in their pockets and a slight sad look in their eye. Eli, Dean, Dave, Adam and Alex were looking over some pictures. No one noticed she was even standing there.

"Hey you're all back," Mia said with excitement. Cole was standing the closest to her, she went to wrap her arms around him and kiss him and he just pushed her away. 'Wtf' Mia thought.

"Mia..... Mary what ever your real name is please sit down. You got some explaining to do." Connor said so coldly to her.
'Wait did he just call me Mary!' Mia thought. 'No. No! No! They found me, I finally found happiness and where I belong and they found me.' Mia was looking at her bare feet, her fist were clenched at her sides and she began to tremble. Mia felt tears sting her eyes, she didn't want to go back. Mia didn't know what to do. She wanted to slap Connor for being so cold to her. She wanted to run. She wanted to run away, fast. Mia without lifting her head peaked at the  front door, it was wide open except for the screen door but it didn't latch. She could easily run through it.
"Are you going to send me back?" Mia asked. With her head still tilted down.
"That depends on what you tell us," Connor said with his words that cut her like razors.
'No, I'm not taking that chance.' Mia counted in her head to 3 and bolted. She was out that door and running. She ran east towards a small trail that led into the near by woods. Mia's adrenaline was pumping, she just had to get out of here now and start over again. This time might be harder without any money, clothes or shoes. At least it was mid August so the ground was still warm. Mia didn't dear peek over her shoulder. She was in fight or flight mode.
Mia reaches the tree line and began to dodge trees. Mia didn't know where she was going. Hell she didn't know if these woods had an end but she kept running. She started hearing shouting they were calling for her. Mia turned back to see if anyone was following her and as she looked she tripped on something. Mia threw her arms out in a failed attempt to catch herself. Mia's head hit something hard. Mia looked up and the world was spinning and then everything went dark.

Back at the house when Mia first bolted.

Mia bolted through the front door! Dean had it! He was beyond pissed! He wanted his kitten back now! Dean lunged at Connor and gave him a solid punch to the jaw. Connor stumbled back and was caught by Cole and Chase.

"You bastard! You seen the bruises so you know she went through some shit and yet here you are acting so damn cold to her!" Dean was beyond enraged.

Dean was getting ready to hit him again but Dave was their wrestling Dean back. Adam and Alex stared in shock at the events unfolding.

Eli was the one to finally knock sense into everyone. We need to find her before she gets hurt or that bastard really does find her. Dean, Dave, Alex and Adam ran out side to start looking for her. Eli was about to go outside to until he stopped.