First Time?

"Maybe the journey
Isn't so much about
Becoming anything.
Maybe it's about
Unbecoming
Everything that isn't
Really you,
So you can be who
You were meant to be
In the first place.
-summersaldana.com

Mia found herself having the most wonderful time with the Wilson brothers. She has been with them for two weeks. Each day Mia would wake up make breakfast, the guys would head out to work around the ranch and one or two of them would stay with Mia. She loved it, she was never alone and always had someone showing her affection. Around lunch Mia would bring each of the guys a sandwich, drink and give them a kiss before heading back to the house.
As for sex, Mia was wondering when the guys would take things to the next level. Several times a day Mia would find herself in a heated make out session. And each time the guys would stop just before things went further, leaving Mia hot and panting. She began to wonder if the guys wanted more. Mia couldn't take another heated kiss just to be left with a empty feeling.

Tonight Mia had a plan. These guys were going to give her what she wanted. Sure it was a bold and slightly out of character for her but when you have EIGHT smoking hot guys constantly making you hot and leaving you wanting more, you get desperate.

Mia planned on running into town to get some things. Connor was the one spending the day with her, he would be the one to drive her into town. Mia planned after lunch they would go.

Once in the truck on their way; Mia looked over her secret list, candles, chocolate and rose petals. Mia wasn't sure if it would work but it sure worked for the people on tv. They pulled up in front of the little shop. The town had a couple stores, the little store filled with homemade items made by some of the older ladies in town was Mia's best bet to fill her list. Connor walked her into the store, she didn't want him knowing what she was buying or he would tell his brothers. Mia looked around and spotted a large assortment of scent bath oils.
"Hey Connor," Mia asked batting her eyes. "Can you find me some lavender, vanilla and lilac scented oils.... please?"
"Anything for you angel," Connor smiled and went to search through the different oils.
'Now is my chance," Mia thought.
She asked the older woman for the stuff on her list. Sure enough the woman had the candles and chocolates but no roses so Mia settled for some fresh tulips. She had the woman place everything into a brown paper bag so Connor wouldn't see. Just as Mia finished paying Connor came up with the scented oils.
"Sorry it look so long, angel." Connor apologized, "they have a large verity here."
Mia just giggled and bought the oils. The older woman behind the counter gave Mia a smile and a wink.
"Hey Connor," Mia said. "How about we stop at the grocery store across the street really quick. I want to make something special tonight."
"Special?" Connor lifted an eyebrow. "What's the occasion?"
Mia playful slapped his arm, "I don't need an occasion to do something nice for MY men." Mia emphasized the my causing Connor to smile.
"Angel, I don't think I could say no to you." Connor told her.

Once in the grocery store Connor got caught up chatting with an older man he knew. Mia went to the meat section and began picking out a roast.
"Hey don't I know you," some man asked Mia.
Mia turned and looked at him, she never seen him before.
"Ummm you must have me mistaken," Mia assured with a gentle smile.
"I don't think so, I'm sure I know you." The man said stepping closer. "What's your name?"
"I can assure you that you don't know me," Mia tried to remain calm and started stepping back. Mia walked backwards into a brick wall. Well what she thought was a brick wall.
"Is everything okay here angel?" Connor asked in a stern tone.
"Yeah, this man just thought he knew me is all." Mia reassured.
Connor could tell by the way Mia was clutching onto him that the unknown man made her uncomfortable. Connor eyed him up, he didn't like how the guy kept looking over HIS Mia.
"You ready angel," Connor asked her. Mia looked up at Connor and nodded.
Connor kept looking over his shoulder and sure enough every time he did the strange man was still watching Mia. Connor kept his arm wrapped around her protectively. Mia paid for the roast and they left.