Outside

Monday came. I honestly don't wanna go to school today. I groaned and turned off my alarm. It was six o'clock. One hour and a half to get ready for school. I got up and took a shower. I brushed my hair and did a wrap around braid, like Katniss in the Hunger Games. Then I put on a white tank too with a jean button up, but I left it open. I put on black leggings and black knit UGGS.

I sat at my vanity and did the same makeup I did the other day. I sprayed some Jasmine perfume. I walked downstairs, but peering around the corner to double check they weren't making out again. They weren't thank god for that. I sat at the dining room table, and everyone was already awake. Mom made pancakes, eggs and bacon. I grabbed some and ate. I finished and washed my plate off.

I grabbed my new white hoodie and my blue Insulator and put it on. Aiden put on his hoodie and grabbed his black Jansport backpack and walked out. Dad came to the door carrying my blue zebra print Jansport bag. "I love you dad." I told him.

"Love you. Too hunny bunny." He gave me a peck on the cheek. I walked out to the car and got in with Aiden. He started the ignition. He sped down and ran a red light. Then he almost crashed into a truck."Aiden let me drive." I scream.

"I got it. God, I can drive you know." He told me. I waited until he was at a red light and slapped him. He rubbed has face then slapped me. The slap was so hard it made my eyes water. We always liked to play wrestle, except he would win every time. He pulled out a cigarette and drove.

"I love you Aiden. Do you know that? " I told him. He nodded in between smokes. "Love you too. " He gave me a little hug as we pulled into the lot. I got out slowly. The school wasn't as big as you would think actually. It was as big as a Junior High and had around 300 students. That's what mom told us anyways. People were looking at us a little bit. We drove a silver Honda Fit. They were expensive is all I knew, but mom and dad got it for us making sure we share. We took turns with it every other day.

I was walking and right away I saw Alex. He walked up to me. "Hey, Savvy." He said.

"Hey. Wow, you came up with a nickname for me." I said. He laughed. His buddies then came up to me. There was a couple.

"To bro, got the new girl." Said the African American one. "Leave her alone." Alex said partly serious. He walked up to me. Then he gave me a french kiss. I kicked him in the jewels but he just moaned.

"That's enough. " Alex said. I tried to push him off but he didnt. Alex grabbed him by the hood and growled. "I said knock it off." He looked at me. At the bottom of the stairs was my brother. He came storming up. "You okay sis?" He asked me.

"She fine." The guy said.

"I was talking to her not you." He growled. "She wanted it man." He said. I shook my head. Then Aiden swung a punch. They were a moving blur. Alex moved me to the side. The principal came out and split them up. Then they took them in.

"Let's go sit on the bench." He mumered. We walked out to the back. The back was a football field but no bench. He grabbed my hand and guided me through the creek. There was a bench overlooking the city. Alex brushed the snow off of it and sat. He patted the spot next to him. I chuckled and sat down.

"So, where are you from?" He asked me.

"Australia. " I told him. He wanted to get to know me.

"Favorite color?" He asked.

"Blue and purple"

"Favorite food?"

"Mashed potatoes and mac n cheese. "

"Are you a virgin?" He asked me. I glared at him. "Yes or no." He smirked. "I just fing met you. Now you wanna know if I am virgin? "

"Yes." He laughed.

"Yes." I said. He laughed.

"Okay. Favorite animal?"

"Unicorns. My turn to ask you." I said. "Where are you from?"

"Here."

"Favorite color? "

"Green."

"Favorite food?"

" Burgers. "

"Are you a virgin? "I asked him.

"No. Lost It At A Game Of Truth Or Dare."

I thought that was a little odd. He gave it up for a game of truth or dare. That made me laugh a little bit.

"Favorite animal? "

"Tigers."

"Why? "

" Cause I like to get fierce." He said making claws in the air. I busted into laughter .

I started to shiver after our conversation. "Are you cold?" He asked me. I nodded. He unbuttoned his letterman jacket and wrapped it around the both of us. "Thanks. You didn't have to though. " I told him. He shook his head.

"I want to. That is what friends are for." He said. I smiled and scooted over putting my head on his shoulder.

****************************************

Thanks for reading this chapter. It was a little boring but funny and heart melting.

Please remember to comment and vote!

Picture of Savanna leaning on Alex