Truth or Dare

I learned the others names after they sat around and smoked for a little bit. They offered me but I rejected. Alex did too, then he smiled at me. I didn't wanna smoke. Health class prevented me from smoking, by showing us grey lungs. Their names were Joshua and Michael was the one who french kissed me. Then there was one other girl named Sarafina. She used to be Alex's girlfriend but he dumped her.

We all sat on the logs in a circle. There was three logs. Alex and I sat on one, Sarafina on one and the other two boys on the last one. Michael rubbed his hands. Joshua grabbed a lighter and lit the fire.

"Who's going first?" Michael asked. Joshua nodded his head.

"Truth or dare, Sarafina. " He said in a devilish tone. The fire was wisping around in the cold air.

"Dare." She said. Joshua gave an evil look.

"I dare you to take off your coat." He said. She made a pouty face but ended up doing it. She was wearing a plain shirt.

"Truth or dare, Alex." She said.

"Truth."

"Is it true you two are dating? " she asked.

"No" He responded.

"You're lying. " She said smirking.

"Is l am not lying." Alex protested.

"Then kiss her." She said.

The scene went quiet. Michael was smiling his face off. Alex looked at me. His eyes were gentle and soft. "Are you comfortable with this dare? " He asked.

"Yes." I partly whispered. He leaned in his lips brushing mine. Then he kissed me. He pulled away.

"You so did lie. You were so into it." Sarafina said. He shrugged. "Maybe I did lie a little bit. " He said

We got on with it. "Truth or dare Joshua." Alex said. Of course he picked dare.

"I dare you to take your shirt off, lay in the snow and yell I am making a snow angel!" Yelled Alex. Joshua took off his shirt and layed into the snow. "I'm making a snow angel. Duurrrhrhrhhrrhrh!" He yelled making a weird noise. Everyone bursted out with laughter.

Then, Joshua asked me."Truth or dare, Savanna?" He asked. I debated. I didn't want to come off as lame.

" Dare." I said. I wanted to run away, as soon as I said it, I regretted it.

"I dare you to walk down onto the frozen pond." He said.

"Come on, man. The ice is thin." Alex told him. I jumped up. I ran to the peak and started down. I was careful to not step on the wrong rocks. I was down on the icy pond.

"Savvy, it isn't safe down there." Alex yelled.

" It's okay, Alex. " I yelled back. I was close to the middle. I started walking back when the ice started to crack. Some of it fell. I started to run.

"Savanna! " Yelled Alex. I tried to run and fell. Ice broke and I fell in.

**************************************

Thanks for reading this chapter! Cliff hanger. I tried to add some tension since there wasn't a whole lot of it.

Please remember to comment and vote!

Picture of teens at the bonfire game.