Diamonds

School was boring. Throughout the day, homework piled on top of everything. I had science, math and a English paper due in two weeks. At lunch, I was sitting alone.

I was eating my burger when Alex came over. "Hey, Savanna. " He greeted. "Hey." I said.

"Why are you all alone?" He asked.

"I haven't exactly made a lot of friends yet." I told him. He grabbed my hand. He picked up my stuff for me while I grabbed my food. He brought me to his table.

"Look, Alex this is sweet of you but I don't think I can be around other people. I'm too shy." I said. He looked at me in the eyes.

"Wanna go to a table, all by ourselves? " He asked. People were looking at us now. I nodded, with butterflies in my stomach. I hated to do public talking and be in front of a lot of people. He guided me to a table and sat my stuff down.

"So how is Chapman High so far? " He asked me. I nodded. "Okay, I guess." I told him.

"Hey um me and the guys, couple of girls are going to the woods tonight to play truth or dare. I was wondering if you maybe wanted to go?" He asked. I nodded. He hugged me. "Gotta go. I'll pick you up at 8:00 okay?" He said. I nodded.

"Bye Savvy." He said. He walked back to his buddies. I liked Alex. He was nice to me. He was my friend. My only friend. But I think I will cherish this day forever.

As soon as I got home from school, I went up to my room. I changed out of my school clothes and into different clothes. I put on bleached and ripped skinny jeans, a v neck black shirt and my red converse. I grabbed my hoodie and went downstairs.

In the kitchen, I grabbed a granola bar and a water bottle. I decided to go on a jog.

Even though it was the afyernoon, the winter temperature was freezing. It was eight degrees outside and would be colder tonight. I kept running to get my body heat up. I stopped for a second, drank some water, and started again. It started to get dark so I checked my phone. It was seven thirty eight. I ran as fast as I could so he wouldn't leave if he got there. I was near my house, when I saw him standing on the porch with Starbucks. Both of our faces lit up when we saw each other.

"Here is a little something for you. " He said handing me a hot cocoa. "Thanks." I told him. He walked me to his truck while I messaged my parents to let them know where I will be. He parked the truck. "Okay here are the rules." He started.

"You get two chickens. Only you do since it is your first time. The rest get one. Then we have a rule. Whatever happens, will not be told to anyone. " He finished. I nodded and we started walking. He stopped in front of me. " One more thing. Once we are there, you cannot leave until we are done." He said. I nodded.

I didn't know the way back anyway. We were the first people to get there. "Wanna look at the stars? " He asked. I shrugged. We got to the peak. It was beautiful. The peak had log benches in a circle. There was a fire pit in the middle.

There was trees surrounding the peak pine trees I determined. Below the peak was a lake that stretched out beyond the eye can see. Willowbee lake. There was the bridge all the way in front of us. Beyond that was the city lights. They shined on the lake making purple, green and blue lights blend together.

We layed down on the ground in a line heads touching. "Look at these constalations. " He said pointing to them. We talked about the stars until the others came.

***************************************

Thanks for reading this chapter. I hope that you guys enjoyed chapter. I decided not to put the game in this one but rather save it for the next one. Please remember to comment and vote !