Total Eclipse of the Heart

I got ready for mine and Alex's date. He told me that it was a formal event.  It was five thirty and he was going to get me at seven. It had been two weeks since that game of truth or dare. People heard what had happened.  They looked at me and Alex odd. We didn't care though. 

I dressed in a black body dress. I had my hair in curls. I was wearing a bright red lipstick and smoky eyes. After I finished I grabbed my purse. I stuck my phone and a roll of fives in too. I put on my heels and walked downstairs.  My dad was reading a newspaper and my mom was reading a pregnancy book.

She was around two months with our baby brother.  We already decided that we would all name him. Everyone looked at me. My mom dropped her book and walked to me.

I thought that it was pretty funny with her walking. Her belly is starting to bulge and she waddles.

She melted all over me. " My baby is growing up." She said. I sighed. She took pictures. Now my dad walked to me.

" I hope it goes well. If it doesn't,  just know he will be limping outta here." He said.

I laughed. He kissed me on the cheek. Then Aiden walked to me.

" I hate Alex. But he makes you happy. Just don't get knocked up." He said.  I laughed. I walked out grabbing my leather jacket. I waited for two minutes until he got here. He walked up. "Hello, my fine Savanna."He greeted. I blushed.

" Hello my fine sir." I replied. He gave me a bouquet of Tiger lillies. I grabbed them and put them to my nose. Thank you,  mother nature.  I carried them to the truck.  Alex opened the door for me. He never told me where we were going.

"Where are we going? " I asked him.

" Just wait. "He said. We pulled into Oyama. I hugged him. It was my favorite sushi place, but it was very expensive.  I ordered California rolls and shrimp tempera.  We ate and talked. He told me how he grew up. 

We decided to take a short walk. He stopped. He got down on one knee. He pulled out a box. I gasped. I barely knew him. I knew him but not for long. 

"Savanna Jackson,  will you do me the honor of being my girlfriend? " He said. He opened the box. Inside was a holden locket with our initials inscribed on it. He put it on me.

" It's beautiful. " I said.

" Not as beautiful as you. " He said.  I blushed. He brought my chin up and gave me a kiss.

I talked to him about my life too.  He got angry when I told him about my ex.

" Do you still love him?" He asked. I shook my head.

"No."I told him. He brought me to the ally and pinned me to the wall.

"You still have feelings for him.  I knew it. You lied." He said. He smacked me and I fell. I held my face. He bent down at me.

" I am so sorry Savvy. Sometimes my anger kicks in because I love you so much." He told me. He pulled me into a hug.  I wrapped my arms around him.

He has bad anger issues. He shouldn't have slapped me though.  The drive to my house was silent. I didn't want to talk to him.  I was pissed. He slapped me.  No one slaps me.

He pulled up to my house. I walked up to my porch. He walked next to me. " We should do this again sometime. " He said. I needed to tell him how I felt.

" I am not going to stand to be slapped, Alex.  If it happens, or if you lay a hand on me, I swear....." I said. He came closer.

" You don't tell me what to do.  You are mine now." He said. He walked to kiss me but I backed up.

He cupped my face and kissed me. I used to feel loved through them, but now I feel hatred. I slapped him. He slapped me hard. I backed up and sat on the bench.

" If you tell anyone about this, you will regret it. " He said.

He left and I sat there. That wasn't the Alex I knew. I needed to break up with him.  I am not going to tolerate him.  It ends tomorrow.

____________________________________________

Thanks for reading this chapter. As you can see, Alex is starting to show.  I am going to bring in......... A reinforcement.

Please remember to comment and vote!