Human

My mom asked me how the date went. I told her everything besides Alex hitting me. I didn't want anyone to know. 

I woke up to my six o'clock alarm.  I got up and took a shower.

I got out and did my usual makeup and brushed my hair.  I looked in the mirror.  Some of my cheek was bruised.  It was a light purple, clearly noticeable.  I used some foundation and powders to cover it up.

I dressed in black leggings, UGGS, a flower v neck and my leather jacket.  I walked downstairs, and into the kitchen.  No one else was awake and Aiden was home from school sick.

I grabbed a bagel and a bottle of water and went to the car. I started to drive.  I was so nervous. I didn't want to be mad at Alex,  but he can't abuse me like that. I pulled up to the school.

     I spotted him and walked to him.

" We need to talk. " I told him. He shrugged and we walked around the school.

"Alex you can't hit me. I don't like it." I said. He looked at me.

" I'm sorry Savanna, but it's something that I can't control. I just get jealous." He said.

"Well let me know when you get control, until then , I think we should take a break." I said. His face lit up when with fury. He stepped close to me and I backed up on the wall.  He pinned me there. Then he slapped me. I fell. He didn't stop.  He had slapped me fifteen times before he stopped. I felt my face swollen. He went up to my face.

"No one breaks up with me. You. Are.Mine.Now." He said. He kicked me in the stomach.I fell over as he left.

I layed there for like an hour.  I kept trying to get up, but it hurt too bad. Then, a guy was walking. He saw me and started to run. He knelt down besides me.

" Holy shi.... are you okay? " He asked.  I shook my head and sat up. Then I leaned over and  vomited. He looked at me.

" I'm Josiah. What's your name? " He asked.

" Savanna." I told him. 

" Okay Savanna, who did this to you?"He asked.

" I fell down the stairs." I lied. He didn't belive it.

" Seriously.  What the hell happened Savanna? " He asked again.

"My boyfriend. " I sighed.

Josiah was pretty cute. He had blond hair and blue eyes. They filled with concern.

" We gotta go tell someone." He said. He got up. I grabbed his arm.

" Please don't.  I made him mad. It's my fault. " I said.

" It isn't right. " He protested.

" I promise if it happens again,  I will get help." I begged. He sighed.

"Okay. But I am still taking you to the health office. " He said. He helped me up. He put his arm around me, helping me walk.

We walked into the health office.  The secretary was on the phone. She put up a finger at us. Then she looked at me.

" Please hold." She said. She stood up and walked to me.

" What happened child?" She asked. She was African American with black hair and hazel eyes.

" She fell down the stairs. " Josiah said. 

"Let me go get the nurse." She said scurrying off.

" Here. Hey um wanna sit together at lunch. You are the only person I know." He said. I nodded.

" Yeah." I said

The secretary cane back and helped me. I waved bye to Josiah. She brought me into the health office. She gave me an ice pack for me face and my stomach.  She told me to sleep.

I felt guilty. Alex is my boyfriend and I was dreaming about Josiah.

___________________________________________

Thanks for reading this chapter.  Alex is getting worse. 

Please remember to comment and vote!