Monster

I woke up locked in a room. There was a chair and a bed that was a twin size with a white pillow and quilt.

I knew I was still in Josiah's house thpugh. I have seen this room before.  It was their guest room and they were just remodeling it.

I pounded on the door screaming.  Alex opened it up. " You're awake." He said.

I nodded. He walked in.

"Please let me go." I begged crying.

" Don't cry." He said.

" Where is Josiah? " I asked. Alex balled his fists.

" Why do you care about that d-bag?" He yelled. I sat on the bed. He slammed the door and a lock clicked.

He came in a hour later. He gave me a towel.  " Take a shower. " He said.

I walked to the bathroom. I shut and locked the door and put a chair against it so Alex wouldn't walk in. I stepped into the shower. My body ached. The water felt like spikes stabbing my skin.

I dried off and redressed into my clothes.  I walked out. The door was shut and there wasn't a sign of Josiah. Alex came up behind me and held me. I ran away from him. I ran down to the front door.  Locked.  Alex pulled out his gun and aimed it at me.

I looked at him. 

" Back away from the door." He said.  I backed off. Then I dashed downstairs. He shot a bullet and got me in the arm. I yelped in pain.  I ran into the guest room and locked the door.

I shut the door panting. He was banging on the door. " Open up. " He yelled.  I stayed as quiet as a mouse. He started to shoot at the door. I ran and hid between the bookcase and the wall. My clothes were blood stained, and my arm was hanging limp from the bullet wound.

The door creaked open.  "Savanna." He said in a attracting voice. " Where are you? " He walked right next to me.  I was hiding in the shadows.

He walked in to the bathroom. He had already looked under the bed. He wouldn't look under again. I ran and slid under it. The bathroom door creaked back open. He walked out of the room. I gave a sigh of relief. Then firm hands grasped my ankles and pulled me out. I gave a ear piercing scream. He pointed the gun at my head.

" I have had enough of you, Savanna. Say hello to your friend for me. " He grinned. Then there was a loud bang. Just like my nightmare.

__________________________________________

Thanks for reading this chapter.  Tension is rising.  We are nearing the end of the book sadly,  but if you like this book, check out Gone.

Please remember to comment and vote!