Secrets

The red truck was coming at us at a increasing speed. It bumped out car. We lunged forward , but Josiah kept driving. We sped up. My phone started to ring. Aiden. I answered.

" Aiden please help." I sobbed.

" Sav, what's happening? " He asked.

" Alex. He can't get over the fact that I dumped him." I said. The truck hit the bumper again.

"Where are you?" He asked. I didn't have time to answer. The truck hit the bumper again and I hit the airbag. I opened my eyes. We were outside of Josiah's house.

He grabbed me and we ran in. He hid me behind the couch and him behind the bookshelf. The front door creaked open. There was footsteps. Then the cock of a gun.

I peeked. Alex. " Savanna it doesn't seem like I love you but I do. Come on out baby." He said. I stayed put. He scream. I peered. Josiah had hit Alex in the head with a led pipe. He ran over to me. " Come on. " he said.

We ran. We were at the front door when there was a bang. I turned around. Everything went slow motion. Josiah looked at me. Blood drenched his chest. He touched his hand to it and fell.

***JOSIAH POV***

I hid Savanna in the couch. I ran behind the bookcase. Alex walked in. I grabbed a pipe. He yelled something to Savanna but I didn't hear. I tackled him and hit him on the leg with the pipe. He scream. Then I

hit the back of his head. I dropped the pipe. " Come on. " I told Savanna.

I grabbed her hand and ran. We were at the front door when there was a bang. I felt a pain in my chest. I felt my chest. There was a liquid on my hands.

Blood.

I started to black out. Savanna looked at me in horror. She ran towards me as I fell. I opened my eyes one last time and saw Alex carrying Savanna away.

____________________________________________

Thanks for reading this chapter. Wow. I made this chapter action filled. Looks like Savanna is in trouble. Sorry for the small chapter too.

Please remember to comment and vote!