The End

It has been a month since the whole deal with Alex. He was dead, which I was sad yet relieved that he couldn't come after me anymore.

Josiah and I went to his house for a little while.

I talked to mom about Alex abusing me. She was upset at first but eventually got over it. The sad part was, is that they determined I won't be able to have kids.

The gunshot damaged some things and I am really upset.  I wanted to have a family with Josiah. 

Today I had a picnic with him. Just the two of us. The snow had melted and flowers were blooming.  We went to Central Park, and set everything up. I was wearing a chevron sundress with gold scrappy sandals. I did a inside out french braid on my hair which reached to my middle back. 

I put on cat eyes eyeliner and gold eyeshadow with mascara. I put on a light pink lip gloss and ran downstairs.

My mom was strict of me since Alex.

She was now four months pregnant.  She was so happy.  We figured out that the doctor was wrong. It was a baby girl.

I walked to the picnic. I saw Josiah waiting. " Happy 17th birthday. " He said kissing me on the cheek. 

"Thanks." I mumbled.  He gave me a box. I looked at him. He gave me a boyish smile. I opened it. Inside was a locket that had our names inscribed on it. Tears welled up in my eyes.

"Thank you.  Can you please put this on? " I asked. He nodded and put it on. He gave me a kiss.

" I love you. " He said.

" I love you too." I said back.

We kissed as the leaves all fell.

__________________________________________

Thanks for reading this chapter.  I'm sorry that it was sort of short but I am writing a mini epilogue, so that'll be all then the sequel.

Please remember to comment and vote!