Falling for You

***JACOB POV ***

I knew that the ice was thin and wasn't safe. But she did it anyways. Of course she would.

I went up to Joshua. I held him by his shirt."Why would you dare her to do that?!" I yelled.

"It was a joke. I didn't think she would actually do it. Chill man." He said. I punched him in the nose. He backed up into Michaels arms. I jumped down onto the ice. I ran as far as I could. I needed to save her. I needed to. She can't die.

***SAVANNA POV***

I was freezing cold. I held my breath as long as I could. I tried to swim up but my legs started to go numb. I used my arms. I flailed them up. I can't swim. I never was able to.

My lungs were burning. I gave up. I wasn't going to survive this. My vision started to go black.

Then there was a figure over the hole I fell into.Alex. I kicked my legs. But I was so sleepy and trying to stay awake. I closed my eyes. Before I fell asleep, I felt muscular arms wrap around me.

***JACOB POV***

I looked in. I couldn't see her. I jumped inside the water. I saw her floating, hoping she wasn't dead. I wrapped my arms around her and brought her out. I pressed my head to her chest to try to hear her heart. No response. I started chest compressions. I looked at her while trying.

Her lips were blue and her skin was pale. Her black hair was in tangles. Her body was limp and lifeless. I did two ventilations. I did this three times. She coughed up water. Tears were flowing out of my eyes. I brought her on my lap. I wrapped my jacket around her. I held her to my chest. Nothing like this will ever happen again. I'd make sure of it.

***SAVANNA POV***

I woke up in Alex's arms. I looked at him. I looked at Joshua. I stood up. "Savanna, what are you doing? " He asked. I ignored him. I climbed the rocks and went to his face . I smacked him. He stumbled back. I jumped on him. I hit him in the jaw. I was on top trying to punch him when he turned me over so he was ontop. " Stop." He yelled.

I thrashed around. He wouldn't budge. I stopped. He was leaning towards my head. I scream. He mumered something and before I knew it, he was on the ground. Alex picked me up and put me in my feet. He grabbed my hand and we started to run. I kept tripping. He put me over his shoulder. I laughed as he ran. I was just flopping. We got to the truck. He set me down. He looked in my eyes.

"Don't do something so stupid ever again." He growled, squeezing my arm.

"I won't. Alex your hurting and scaring me." I said. He immediately let me go.

"I'm sorry Savanna. I just care for you. Forgive me?" He begged. I nodded and he pulled me into a hug. Then he stopped and looked at me in the eyes. He started to kiss me. Warm and gentle. We pulled away. He walked around and opened the door for me. I climbed in.

The ride was silent. We pulled up to my house. It was ten o'clock. He walked me up to the door.

"Hey, do you wanna go out on a date sometime? " He asked. His hands were in the pockets of his jeans and he looked like a school boy.

"Yes. Good night. " I told him. I kissed him on the cheek. His cheeks turned red. I walked in the house. I went to my room. I shut the door and slid down to the floor. I think I may like him. He grabbed my arm but that was just because he cares for me.

I do like him.

I kicked off my shoes and went into the shower. I got out, brushed my teeth and hair and went to the closet. I dressed into a long sleeve shirt and blue paisley pajama pants.

As I layed in bed that night, I thought of our date. I fell asleep dreaming of our date.

_________________________________________

Thanks for reading this chapter. As you can see, the true Alex is starting to show. So what do you think? Do they belong together?

Remember to comment and vote!