Chapter 4

Ryans POV:

Today was the day I get to know more about my students. I woke up feeling happy, for some reason. Skylar woke up and got the kids ready for Maia. Skylar then got ready for work. After we both got dressed and got the kids dressed Maia came by. Maia picked the kids up today, which was really awkward.

After Maia left Sky ran up to me.

"We have an hour." She said as she started to unzip my pants. I soon vegans realizing what she was doing. I unzipped her pants and we had sex on the floor because we want that third child and nothing is going to stop us.

Skylar had always wanted a big family. I wanted somewhere around two children but then when I realized I made cute babies, I'm all up for making more.

We were done within 35 minutes. We drove ourselves to work and I arrived at school. I made more assignments for the class. Then I realized that Kylie was here, what was she doing here?

"Hey what are you doing out here? It's not even time for school to start." I asked.

"I know. My mom told me to 'get out of her house' so I walked here, since I have no other place to go." She said.

"Oh I'm sorry." I said, feeling really bad.

"Don't be, I hate sympathy, and plus I'm used to it, she'll come around in a couple of days." She said.

"Ok, well, would you like to come inside with me?" I asked since it is freezing outside.

"Sure, anything to get out of the cold." She said.

We made our way inside and she went into my classroom. I set up for first period, which she also has so she just set up for her class. She continued doing her homework, she probably didn't get it done last night.

After I was done setting up for my classes I hear Kylie. I turn around and she's behind me. Her eyes went up to my eyes, once I turned around, then I noticed that she was looking at my butt before I turned around. How rude, doesn't she know I'm a married man, with kids, and its forbidden for students and teachers to date. Man, this girl is working my last nerve.

"I just had a question about this problem." She stated.

"Ok?" I asked.

She pointed at the question and I saw a lot of numbers. It must be algebra, I thought. "Do you know what this problem is asking?" She asked me. I read the question and then looked at her.

"Yes. You just have to find the value of X for this shape and you have to calculate the surface area before you find the value of X. Once you find the surface area subtract the numbers given in the shape and then divide by the number of sides it has." I said like it was the easiest thing in earth.

"Oh, ok, thank you." She said and then she sat back down and continued working on her work.

After about an hour, class started. I was so excited because I get to know more about my students, I'm this excited every year. I feel like I can connect with everyone in this building if I took the time to get to know them.

Everyone was prepared and did there presentation. I got down to the last person. "Kylie Anderson, you may tell us about yourself." I said and she walked up and stood beside my desk.

"I'm Kylie Anderson, I listen to music, I dress in dark clothing and I'm a loner." She said, as I saw tears forming in her eyes. Ok, now I feel bad, I thought.

After all of my classes I went home, since it was a long day and I didn't have to 'tutor' Kylie. I walked into the house and Skylar greeted me.

"The kids aren't home. They're at Maia's." She said as she was taking my clothes off.

"Babe, not today, I'm seriously not in the mood, I had a long day and I'm very sorry to burst your bubble but can we do this in the morning?" I asked I felt like an asshole because we are trying for our third kid and I just pushed her aside.

"Yeah, it's cool, I get it." She said, sounding a little disappointed.

"Baby, I'm very sorry I'm just really tired, tell you what, tonight I will call Mr. Greene and I can see if I can get off of work, I'll tell him I'm sick. Then you call Luke and tell him your sick and we'll have a sex day. We will try all day tomorrow for that third child." I told her sounding very confident.

"Ok." She said. "Do you want me to give you a massage tonight?" She asked me.

"Sure babe." I said and went to showdf while she finished cooking. After my shower I called Mr. Greene and told him I was sick and couldn't come in tomorrow, he said that he will have a substitute in for me tomorrow and he hopes I'll get better.

Skylar soon called Luke and told him she's sick and she can't go to work tomorrow because she can't even move. She said it was cramps and stuff. She tolde he said that he didn't need details and to not come in tomorrow if it's that bad.

We both just lied to our bosses so we could have sex. Wow, what has this world come to? Just kidding, I'd blow off any day to have a sex day with my gorgeous wife.

We soon ate supper and Skylar took her shower. I laid down trying to sleep when I suddenly heard the shower turn off. She got out of the shower and got dressed.

She then flipped me over so I was laying on my stomach and she climbed ontop of me, straddling me butt. I'd rather her straddle something else though, if you know what I mean.

She started giving me the best massage ever. I moaned because her hands are magical.

"I love it when you moan for me baby." She said in a very seductive manor.

"Same goes to you hot stuff." I said and she pressed harder on my back. I soon felt pure bliss and I fell asleep with her massaging me.
--------------------------
"Ryan wake up." Sky said as she shook me awake.

"I'm up." I said, getting up.

"Lay back down. I'm done rubbing your back, I'm tired and I didn't want you to lay like that so I woke you up so we could cuddle." I said.

"Oh ok." I said as I laid back down and snuggled very close to her. This time I rested my head on her chest. She played with my hair and we soon fell asleep.